Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✞ Men's Sized Classic Cross Pendant 1 3/8 inch x 3/4 inch and 1/16 inch thick ✓ High Polish Finish Genuine .925 Sterling Silver ✓ Easy to use Lobster Claw Clasp on a 20 inch stainless steel chain. ✓
- ✞ Show your faith with this simple yet masculine, powerful and rugged mens cross necklace. The size is perfect for a man to wear - it is not overly bulky and goes well with any style.
- ✞ Makes an ideal faith based gift, such as Father’s Day, Confirmation, Christmas, Birthday for your boyfriend, husband, son or grandson - or even treat yourself!
- ✞ Each piece is hand polished by jewelry artisans for a beautiful, bright luster. Made entirely in USA by 100+ Year Old Family-Owned #1 Religious Jewelry Manufacturer.
- ✞ Comes with a LIFETIME warranty against damage and wear.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heartland Beveled Cross Pendant - Made by Craftsmen in the USA
What a great way to show your faith with this simple yet powerful cross pendant. The size is perfect for a man to wear. Not huge and not small. The cross has a high polish finish and is made of solid certified genuine sterling silver. The beautiful bright luster found on this cross pendant is created by rhodium plating and then each individual piece is hand polished by jewelry artisans.
You can choose which chain style you want to go with your Heartland Sterling Silver Beveled Cross Pendant:
- a 20 inch stainless steel chain with clasp
- a 24 inch stainless steel chain with clasp
- a 24 inch endless stainless steel chain
- a 24 inch rhodium plated chain with clasp
- a 24 inch genuine .925 sterling silver chain with clasp
- no chain at all, so just the pendant only (so you can pair with the chain of your own choice up to a max. of 3.5mm thick)
Heartland Store Jewelry Collection
The Heartland Store Jewelry Collection brings the quality, time, heritage and dedication of generations of craftsmen - these are timeless classics made from the finest materials right here in the United States.
- Our jewelry collection is made in US factories that are family businesses through many generations, and are true specialists in religious jewelry
- Made to the highest EPA standards in full compliance of clean environment laws
- Every piece comes complete with a jewelry box ideal for gift giving and safe storage
Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver for an Amazing Shine
Sterling Silver History
Experts believe that silver alloy, used today as sterling silver, originated in continental Europe in the 12th century. Pure silver was found to be a soft and easily damageable material. When combined with other metals, most commonly cooper, it produced a tougher material that could be heavily relied on. Throughout the next few centuries, Sterling Silver was used as currency and for household items. It was often used as silverware and became the material used in a proper table setting between 1840 and 1940 throughout the United States and Europe. Because of this popularity, silver companies began to grow. During this craze, companies began to experiment using Sterling Silver compositions in jewelry, as it was a material that was easy to mold into intricate designs and gave a luxurious look with its metallic finish.
Sterling Silver Composition
While pure silver can be combined with many different types of metals, Sterling Silver is created when combining pure silver with copper. Sterling Silver jewelry can be composed with different amounts of copper but is most often seen with the .925 stamp, meaning that the composition is of 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. This has been found to be a good combination for maintaining the silver's durability without harming its sparkle.
Rhodium is a very precious metal that can cost ten times as much as gold or more! Rhodium is generally not considered a feasible material to make jewelry from, because it is stressed & brittle, and very difficult to "work" properly for jewelry making. But Rhodium is fabulous as a plating for jewelry because it is glitteringly, dazzlingly, white and mirror-like. It's like chrome, but much whiter, and one of the most reflective of metals there is.
Sterling Silver by nature has a relatively matte appearance and so to give this beautiful Sterling Silver cross this dazzling shine it is plated with Rhodium.
Please note if you intend to have this cross engraved - due to this high polish rhodium plating engraving would break this plating and expose the sterling silver to the air causing serious tarnishing. For this reason it is not advised to have this cross engraved.
Caring for Your Heartland Cross Pendant
The Sterling Silver is underneath the Rhodium plating, so you should never use silver cleaning products as they will damage this Rhodium plating. You should also make sure your pendant does not come into contact with harsh household chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, or chlorine. To avoid scratches, store the pendant in the lined jewelry box provided, or similar box or soft pouch.
To remove finger marks, dust etc. simply use a microfiber cloth and the Rhodium will quickly shine back up. If you notice any dirt build up you can simply wash the jewelry in a mild dish soap, dry off (do not use anything abrasive) and then shine up with the microfiber cloth.
- Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071NN6P8B
- Item model number: BLV-2192SS-20S-LC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2017
- Average Customer Review: