- File Size: 2577 KB
- Print Length: 162 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1519048637
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Christy McKellen (September 21, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 21, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LWY9PX0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #577,913 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.49|
Save $3.50 (54%)
Hearts on Ice Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Although this was a novella length book and quick read, it had a great deal of story. I had anticipated that this would be heavy on the rom-com, but it was much more than that. Although there were fun and quirky moments, Hettie and Nate's back stories provided depth to the characters and a stronger connection for me. It really is a perfect little romance story with appealing characters, quirkiness, romantic tension, character growth, and a sweet HEA. I hope to see more independently published and enjoyable stories like this from Christy McKellan. I highly recommend it for a quick pick-me-up.
* Believable storyline and characters because of how well it was written
* I teared up on occasion
* Glad they both "saw the light" in order to make their long-distance relationship work
* Great editing, as I was not distracted by typos, etc.
* Definitely sweet-dream material, as I fell in love with him too
* Looking forward to reading more of Ms. McKellen's stories!
The expression on his face changed pretty sharpish, but not to the humbled acquiescence she was hoping for. Was he smirking at her? Arrogant sod.
Please tell me you’re just really clumsy, because otherwise that was the worst seduction technique I’ve ever seen…
An extremely handsome man with an adorable dimple fell from the sky just like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. And just like Dorothy, this swoon-worthy and dimpled Adonis (named Nate), caused more than a bit of destruction and disruption for poor Hettie, and hurt himself in the process. Not exactly timely as Hetti was barely hanging onto her home and was in quite a dilemma. Hetti had a secret, and it was one that made her anxious and uncomfortable once she found out her visitor from the sky was a copper. From beginning to end this active, adventurous, and sweet tale kept me engaged and happily entertained for an afternoon. Hearts on Ice was a quick, easy to follow, and pleasant read full of insightful observations, humor, sizzle, teasing banter, and amusing verbal sparring laced with innuendo. Two clever and attractive people are stuck inside during a winter storm and no electricity – whatever will they do?
This was such a feel good romance. The reader instantly feels the soul mate connection between Hettie and Nate. The playfulness and wit between them is so enjoyable. This is a story to put on your “must read” holiday list this season!
Hettie has been trying to keep her head above water and her little oasis in the North Yorkshire Dales going and in her hands she works hard is a vegetarian and she might get by doing something that might not be so legal but she does love cooking so when this gorgeous guy arrives unannounced there is a definite spark instantly but she worries as well always the caring person but they get trapped on her little farm and her life is going to change.
Nate moved to this part of England for is partner but he is not happy there he wants to go back to the city and he will now that he is single but of course life can change when fate takes over Hettie enters his life she is caring and gets him talking about his past which he never does but there is a connection there a spark that cannot be denied and they decide that a one night stand would be just what they both need but will that be enough.
This is a sensual fun and moving story that had me turning the pages and gave me hours of reading pleasure I didn't want to put this one down till the end the characters are highly entertaining and come to life on the pages, I fell for Nate what a hero and Hettie is awesome I smiled, laughed and felt so good reading this one and can highly recommend it :)
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult