The Heart's Journey Home (Harvest Bay Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 387 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Although perhaps the Christian religious notes and thoughts might have been more that I'm used to, it didn't bother me at all. I'm guessing, however, that with that much religious faith and beliefs expressed, it might be a turn-off for some readers. It's still okay for me, but...
Throughout the book, there are various love triangles and confusions, which, thankfully, are completely resolved by the end of the book.
I had a few problems with some of the theology in THE HEART’S JOURNEY HOME and with some of the activities that seemingly strong believers had no problems participating in. There is, however, a solid Christian message in this book. Salvation is explained very well.
I loved the portrayals of the single parents and their struggles with grief, abandonment, and self-blame. I liked that this book includes the struggles (and happiness) of the children involved, two of them young teens. I felt Ms. Stephens did an excellent job with these. I also enjoyed a new-to-me use of Scriptures about sport combined with actual sports analogies. Excellent. I loved Kate’s relationships with her parents, sister, and especially her grandpa. I also really enjoyed watching Nathan’s walk with God put into action, even when he had to sacrifice everything to please God.
THE HEART’S JOURNEY HOME is well-written and flows nicely. The stories are told sensitively and well. Overall, it is a good read, although I wouldn’t recommend it as a manual for how to do things biblically.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary