Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 19, 2013
As with the other low-star reviews these cameras are basically WORSE than Worthless. We purchased for candid photos during our reception. It was in a well-lit venue (tons of ambient light from outside windows) better than half of the pictures are so dark they might as well have been taken in a cave. Other pictures are terribly grainy, double exposed frames or stretched frames, many guests reported the flash just would not work. With the cost of the cameras themselves plus all the developing costs it is completely not worth it. Out of a possible of 270 photos with the cameras we bought we ended up with less than 40 decent photos, and I made sure to use the word decent, because they are only just okay.

As other reviewers said, recc. to your guests to bring their own cameras and e-mail you the photos.
on November 2, 2012
One star is not low enough. Half of the cameras did not work and the rest of the pictures were terrible. Amazon should stop this seller from offering these. DO NOT BUY!!!!
22 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 20, 2016
Pictures came out terrible when taken in dim lighting, even with the flash. Bought these for our 10 wedding tables and out of all of the cameras we only ended up with about 5 decent photos. It was expensive to order the cameras, but even more expensive to get them developed!
Nothing wrong with the cameras, there are just so many other better options now out there for taking good quality pictures!
on December 5, 2017
Wouldn't do this again...Nope...I am an amateur photographer so I didn't expect a lot here. I figured if I got 5-8 shots out of 27 I wouldn't complain. I didn't get that many but even still when I took them to get them developed I was astounded at the $82 price tag to develop 8 cameras...I didn't accept any of them because the photos were just not worth it. Plus the money I spent to purchase them...Just don't bother folks..
on July 25, 2014
We purchased 10 of these disposable cameras and had them on every table the guest found themselves taking photos that we would have never been able to capture. The price was great just wish I would have purchased more......due to the smaller children taking picture of the floor and ceiling hopefully the adults and teens did a better job.

The down fail is getting them developed instead of 1 hour or 1 day for developing it'd going to take over a week to get the photo's processed......we are still waiting hope to pick them up this weekend will let you know what the photos look like.
on February 20, 2014
We did not get a photographer for our wedding. A friend was taking pictures for us and we thought these would be great for everyone else to take pictures for us. Love the picks the kids took. Cameras are used and held together with electrical tape. Some pictures came out blurry- think the casing of the camera was not taped properly. I took out the film to get them developed and tossed the camera. Also some had to wait for the flash to charge.
These are a good item for extra pictures at tables at a wedding.
on July 30, 2013
So glad that Costco only charges for good prints! The flash did not work on over half of the cameras. Even when it did, the range was so small that even though it was a daytime reception with a lot of windows to the outside, the few interior photos appear to be taken in a dark night. There were some good shots of people as long as they were within 3-5ft of the camera and the flash worked. All where the flash did not work were either too dark to see anything, or, in the case of one camera, a solid hot pink! Great idea, just need a better product.
on March 19, 2014
I know that we are all used to the new cameras, and these are old school, but I @ least thought the photos from our wedding would turn out decent. We didn't even get decent photos. I asked for a refund because I didn't think it was fair, but was denied. Just stick with your cell phones and digital cameras. Sorry for the negative review, but just wanted to be honest.
on November 7, 2017
I purchased these for my reception...the pictures that came out were nice...my only advice is that you take the pictures close up...because they will come out dark..so if you are putting them on tables add a note to take them close up...maybe the manufacturer should include that in the box and online...I have lots of pictures..I did google how to lighten them up..I will try it and update the post..
on June 14, 2017
A lot of the pictures didn't turn out. However, I believe it was mainly operator error since these are "old school" and most didn't know how to operate the flash feature. It was a fun thing to have for our guests.