- File Size: 1913 KB
- Print Length: 358 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Excessica (June 8, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 8, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GU960UI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,061,037 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $19.00 (95%)
Heartthrob Fantasy (Boy Band Heartthrob Romance Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't care who you are, having a crush on a musician is probably the most normal thing in the world. I don't care if he's as famous as Harry Styles in One Direction, or a random local guy who plays at the bar once in a blue moon; we've all been in mad love/lust with a drummer/guitarist/bassist/lead singer at some point. There's nothing sexier than a man who can express himself, which is why we all love guys in boy bands! That's what makes this book relateable to anyone who reads it.
1) The Love Triangle- I think we're all kind of obsessed with the idea of two men chasing after us trying to win us over! I mean why wouldn't we? Not only is there a solid love triangle going on here, but the author Jocelyn Bringas continues to add fuel to the fire! The two men desperately trying to win her affection are brothers! What?!? And honestly, that's only the beginning of all of the drama!
2) The Bad Boy- There's an expression that says "Every good girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her; and every bad boy wants a good girl who will be bad just for him." That expression wraps up this entire book quite nicely. Nixon is a guy who we build a very strong love/hate relationship with. He's hot, oozing with sex appeal, rich, famous, but a total douche! Ugggh! Will he ever change?!?
3) General Flow- This book gets more "WTF?!?" by the chapter in the best way possible. There are a lot of twists and turns and things you don't see coming! I couldn't put it down!
4) Sex Scenes- Wow! Just. Wow is all I can say! Jocelyn Bringas is no amateur when it comes to writing; but especially when it comes down to the steamy moments. A lot of erotica authors can get a bit repetitive over time, making their writing "so-so" at best. She keeps us on our toes and paints the reader a perfect picture, leaving nothing to the imagination.
So my suggestion on whether you should read this book or not is... HELL TO THE YES! READ READ READ!
I honestly can't think of a single person who would dislike this book! There's a reason it has 5 stars across the board. You won't be disappointed!