- File Size: 3606 KB
- Print Length: 227 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 22, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0752VFQR5
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,214 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #69 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- #82 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- #104 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
Heartthrob Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Fate had other ideas. What happens when two people who were never supposed to see each other again are thrown together? Well sparks fly and the chemistry is so hot it will set you on fire. Love is not a choice, it's destiny. Nate and Hally want so much to be together but their relationship is like " water and oil" some things just don't mix. They love to push each other to get a reaction.
Can they work out their feelings and problems and be with the one person who completes them?
Read the book to find out!!
Oh well I tried. It happens but it wouldn't stop me from trying another from this author.
Nathan Hart and Harlow (Hally) May are two broken souls who were torn apart after a devastating event, leaving questions unanswered and hearts ripped open and left bleeding. Fate throws them a bone and reunites them 10 years when they end up starring in a movie together. Needless to say, they are not happy to see each other, but for different reasons.
Now they are forced to face the past and deal with their all-consuming feelings of love for each other that not even 10 years of being apart could change.
Can they find a common ground in order to work together? Or will their secret be revealed, shattering any future they may have together? They really need each other in order to get past their demons. They both live pretty solitary lives in spite of what they do for a living. As if that wouldn’t be hard enough, they have to be cautious around the press who are hungry for a story and know something is up between these two.
They had a volatile relationship 10 years ago and nothing has changed. The each keep their feelings closely guarded. Walls, they both built around themselves in order to protect those closest to them…. Each other. It actually tore me up at times because they were both so misunderstood.
This is a story about a secret so big, so powerful, it sucked the life out of two young lovers and tore them apart. When fate intervenes, and thrusts them together 10 years later, will they get their seconds chance at a future filled with forgiveness, strength, conviction and love? Or will their past be exposed and destroy them all over again?
I loved that they really had to work for their happily ever after. I felt their characters had a lot of depth and dimension. I also appreciated that the author did not give up “the goods" so to speak. It kept me interested and vested in the story. Once you understand exactly what happened 10 years ago, you will fight for their future right along with them….. Grab your copy of this heartfelt story and take the journey along with Nathan and Hally. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book but I also purchased my own copy.
Harlow May has finished college and is in NYC, interning for a top talent agent in Manhattan. Now she has a client, Lydia, of her own and they are on their way to the hotel where Lydia is to part in a new TV show.
As they are standing in the hotel lobby Lydia observed woman she recognized as Julie Rays, she's the who's who of actresses. Then she sees him, she recognizes the way he moves, he's just an older version of him, but the same. It's been ten years since she last saw him and she knows the secret of his past.
This is an amazing story. I read it in one setting and I loved it. It has the angry bad boy, the girl he loves but doesn't know how to relate to, she's from the right side of the tracks and he's a bad influence on her.
He was her first love and when he told her to leave she was destroyed and left her with the secret she never told anyone...
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College