Heartybay 10Pieces Round Pointed Tip Nylon Hair Brush Set, Blue
- Low Return Rate: 37% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Pointed-Round Art Paintbrushes
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT: Check seller name before purchasing! heartybay products must be sold by "heartybay - Fulfilled by Amazon" or "heartybay". Warranty from heartybay. Feel free to contact us at any time :)
- This acrylic artist paint brush set contains 10 sizes: 5/8 8 6 4 5 3 2 2 1 2/0.
- Length:16.5cm~18.5cm(6.5~7.3 inches)
- High-quality material,excellent workmanship, attractive packaging, the achievements of this professional grade quality brushes!Good idea as gifts for beginners, kids and artists or own use for Watercolor Oil, Acrylic Painting / Body, Nail, Face Painting / Miniature, Ceramic, Model, Leather, Gesso, Craft Art Painting, etc.
- Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
★ Product Description:
❤ Seamless nickel ferrules won't rust or split. They are double-crimped to last longer and won't come loose after a few uses.
❤ Brushes don't shed hairs. No more frustration trying to get brush hairs off your artwork.
❤ Easier to clean and won't deteriorate as quickly.
❤ Short wooden handles with a smooth finish, perfect for greater control over small details.
★ About the Paint Brush maintenance:
Brush nylon hair would do not stray or spread while painting. Brush hairs stay soft and flexible after cleaning. Brush hairs do not fall out after cleaning. The ferrules are double crimped and secure to the handle so there is no wiggling. Short wooden handles give you more control of the brush while painting. Brushes hold their shape and keep their spring after cleaning. To clean your brushes, just run them under warm water to wash out the paint and use your fingers to gently reshape brush hairs.
★ Package includes:
1 x Paint brush set (10 different painting brushes)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using these in jewelry-making projects. I've recently started working with some copper and I've been trying various finishes, colors, and patinas. There are these pretty colored paints from Vintaj that will adhere to metal so I have been using these brushes to apply the paints as well as the sealants/finishes that go with the paints. These are great for that. I am working with small stamped and embossed blanks mostly, thus far, so the largest brushes here are suitable for applying the paints to the metal -- I can get the entire blank covered pretty quickly. Or there are some smaller brushes if I want to do fine details. I've also been using them to apply a sealant to the back of copper jewelry to prevent skin discoloration.
Anyway, I was balking at the cost of some of the nicer sets of artist's brushes, especially since I didn't know for sure I would continue with the finishes, colors, and patinas. I was only just trying them out to see if they are something I would like. (As it turns out, I do like this particular craft quite a lot. But when you are just getting started, you don't always want to choose the highest tier item because you'll be stuck with it if you give the project up.) But these were inexpensive, well-made, and effective for what I wanted to use them for. If/when mine eventually wear out, I will probably just buy another set of the same type of brushes.
Most recent customer reviews
Soft bristles.Read more