Heat-Resistant Flexible All Purpose Baking Spoon Spatula with White Birch Handle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jersey Wood's Spoon Spatula with scooped blade and rounded corners for mixing, scraping down bowls and pans, cooking, spooning, and serving
- Proudly Made in the USA with heat-resistant NSF/FDA-approved plastic blade (to 300-degrees Fahrenheit) and white birch handle; strong, flexible, and durable
- Flexible blade hugs the inside of mixing bowls and pots; long handle helps collect food from the bottom of pots and jars; keeps hands safe from heat
- The spoon-like blade scoops up liquids and sauces, and securely holds batters and doughs for easy transfer to baking dishes or for plating food
- Safe for nonstick cookware; resists stains; won't absorb odors or scratch surfaces; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Jersey Wood's Spoon Spatula is the best spatula shape for stirring, cooking, scooping, and serving foods. A must-have of cooking tools and baking accessories, it's strong and flexible, and won't scratch the delicate surfaces of nonstick cookware. The Spatula's flexible scooped blade with rounded corners hugs the inside of mixing bowls and pots to collect every morsel. The spoon-like blade scoops up liquids and sauces, and holds batters and doughs for secure transfer to baking dishes. Great for plating food, too. The longer handle helps reach the bottom of pots and keeps hands safely away from heat. It's the perfect mixing spoon, serving spoon and baking spatula for easier food preparation. Tackle heftier tasks, like mixing dough, incorporating wet or dry ingredients, scraping down mixing bowls and spooning cake batter. It's gentle enough to scoop and fold in fluffy egg whites and whipped cream without breaking the peaks. Made in America with a heat-resistant NSF/FDA-approved plastic blade (to 300-degrees Fahrenheit) and white birch handle, it resists stains, won't absorb odors, is strong, flexible, durable, and safe for non-stick cookware. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's rough work, scraping the eggs off the hot saucepan.
The smaller one is basically perfect for jar cleaning.
Both of the spatulas work pretty well.
We do wonder about the durability, because the handles and heads are almost CONSTANTLY bent.
The handles also seem a little short.
BUT, they've continued to work so reliably, we look forward to picking them up and using them!
The price is certainly right for a nice set of American-made spatulas so I would recommend these to anyone in need of a new set.