- Series: INTERNATIONAL SERIES IN PURE AND APPLIED PHYSICS
- Hardcover: 487 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College; Subsequent edition (November 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070170592
- ISBN-13: 978-0070170599
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,939,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Heat and Thermodynamics Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The exercises are challenging enough to be useful, but not so difficult as to leave the reader feeling hopeless. I don't recall coming across many (if any) errors in the text or in the solutions. Perhaps the other reviewers who found lots of problems simply didn't understand how to arrive at the correct answer.