Heat Transfer Vinyl Bundle - HTV Vinyl - Iron on Vinyl for Cricut & Silhouette Cameo - 12 x 10 inches 20 Pack in Assorted Colors Vinyl Sheets – Or Use with Heat Press Machine for T-Shirts & Fabrics
- PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME for beginners and advanced users the quality of these 20 HTV Sheets in assorted colors is supreme. Made in Korea to the highest standards they work on all fabrics, clothing and decor that you would expect to use with Heat Transfer Vinyl. Eco friendly, our iron-on vinyl sheets are thermal and made of 100% polyurethane material best suited for the hot transfer of custom designs.
- DON’T LET “CRACKS AND TEARS” WEAR YOU DOWN Our Vinyl has superior wash ability. It is extremely adhesive, repels dirt and is softly elastic so it stretches together with the fabric thus preventing cracking and tearing. All of this and it stands up to the rigors of frequent washing so your craft always looks fresh and new.
- SIMPLE AND EASY BUT LOOKS A MILLION DOLLARS Easy to weed (what a relief) and easy to apply - simply apply heat and pressure using a standard clothes iron or heat press, if you have one. The final product will be stunning as the vinyl has a special coating (sublimation ink) to prevent running colors and another to prevent reflection.
- “20 SHADES OF VINYL”: Not a new movie just 20 sheets of vinyl (12 x 10 inches) in 20 gorgeous colors: white, black, red, green, light green, sky blue, royal blue, lemon yellow, orange, yellow orange, silver, gold, pink, purple, brown, neon yellow, neon orange, neon pink, neon green, neon blue.
- BUY NOW and begin or continue making amazing designs with this superior quality product. Comes with an instruction manual. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be really original and have lots of fun doing it!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colorful Eden has been doing this for a while now… and we provide some of the best HTV available on the market. 7 KEY ADVANTAGES (Please, see pic No.2):
1) Variety of colors
2) Dirt repelling
3) Sublimation block which protect your design from color migration
4) Special coating to prevent reflection
5) Superior wash ability
6) Money saver
7) Easy weeding and Suitability for a wide range of applicable fabrics
Because of our experience, we know exactly what you need to achieve the perfect creation every time.
Our vinyl sheets are extra thin, just 96 micron making them much easier to cut and weed than thicker sheets available. 100% compatible with Cricut or Silhouette machines and can be applied to most fabrics including cotton, polyester and cotton/poly blends with excellent results even for beginners
Backed with very strong adhesive with high elasticity means the design will stretch with the fabric without tearing and is able to withstand frequent washing.
Even beginners will find it easy to work with this heat transfer vinyl and advanced users will love it. Whether it’s a hobby or your business, this vinyl is suitable for anyone who is willing to try it. Once you do, you’ll never turn back.
Detailed instructions for application and maintenance come with the product but we’ve outlined some of them here so you know what to expect.
* Each sheet comes with a distinguishable carrier layer to eliminate confusion as to which side to cut.
* Prepare your design
* Cut with either a desktop cutter or manually with a cutting tool
* Easily remove excess vinyl from around even the most intricate designs
*Heat press with an iron or pressing machine at a temperature of between 300 - 320 F and wait 8 to 10 seconds
*You may peel when the work is still hot or wait until it cools
* All that’s left is for you to enjoy the fruits of your labor and don’t forget to show off ‘cos you deserve it.
* BUY IT NOW while stocks last and enjoy our 30 days money back guarantee!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The HTV sheets were easy to cut by hand using an exacto knife and perfectly weed, due to its high elasticity and strong adhesive, simply apply heat and pressure and I used for that a standard clothes iron. Frankly, I don’t know if it fit every type of apparel decoration (I think it will), but I use it on t-shirts and pillows and it was just perfect. GOOD WORK COLORFUL EDEN.