Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HeatGear® Compression Leggings Bottoms by Under Armour
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 18, 2010
I own both the heatgear and coldgear leggings and love them both. The heatgear leggings keep your legs cool under pants, even during the Summer heat, and reduce/eliminate chaffing. I umpire a lot of baseball games and wear these under my plate slacks (and under my shin guards). They work great, and I was surprised that an extra layer of clothing actually kept me cooler in the heat. I've also worn them under my ski pants in the middle of Winter (and under a knee brace) before I found some of the coldgear leggings. They are durable, easy to wash (I use gentle cycle just because I wash them a lot), and they are extremely quick to line dry (like an hour or two). They are definitely "compression" fit, and they do seem to make my legs less prone to aches and pains after working a double-header. I paid $39.99 for mine, and they were worth every penny. I followed the sizing recommendations of the manufacturer, and they fit perfectly (I'm 6'2", 240 lbs. and got the XL's).
on October 3, 2011
I got these for summer motorcycle riding. They make a big difference in keeping cool in hot weather. I use them under mesh riding pants with the liner in. They retain the perspiration without leaving a wet feeling and keep my legs cooler.
on July 22, 2016
These leggings are much better than the current leggings made by Under Armour. They are the nylon/spandex blend which feels more comfortable and fits better than the current polyester/spandex blend in use. The HeatGear fabric keeps you cool in hot weather yet will keep you warm in moderately cold weather as well.

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for high quality sportswear. I wish UA would return to this material rather than the cheaper blend they use now.
on June 17, 2013
I'm 6'2" and 180 lbs, 31" waist. I wear these under my motorcycle 1-piece leather racing suit. I needed these to keep me cool and dry and not for the compression. UnderArmour online recommended I buy a large from their size guide. I went into a store and tried these on and choose the XL since I didn't require compression. Since it is one size up, I can comfortably wear a pair of boxers underneath and still get the cooling and drying benefits.
The waist is a bit loose by the drawstring fixes those problems.
I wear an UnderArmour Heat Gear shirt under my suit as well and it has worn and frayed the shirt. By contract, the pants seem to be holding up better so far.
This is a great choice for any street rider with leathers or road racers.
on January 12, 2015
I have several pair of these leggings (tights) and am glad to have given they a "test".

I have leggings from a couple of other companies and, while those are good (4.5 stars), these are my favorites: they are truly compression leggings (form-fitting, yet not overly tight), remove moisture from the skin to the outside of the material well and cool the body well as a result - almost too well on that last point (if I stand idle too long, I get chilled),

All similar leggings perform well, but the fit and slightly better performance give these the edge.

I look for them on sale simply because they perform well, but not so well as to justify a large increase in price, in my opinion.

That said, if you see these and the price is somewhat near the competitors' prices, grab these.
on June 5, 2015
Phenomenal leggings, I am a Floridian so I wear it in any weather under about 72 but I have worn it in as cold as 35-40 degrees with hardly any feeling of the cold seeping through. Totally worth the money, unlike many other Under Armour products.
on December 23, 2013
I never thought I could have ever worn compression anything, but as I get older I want to exercise all that mush more.
Now that I have toned up . Compression pants not only look good but they feel GREAT, my leg muscles don't tighten up after a trail run, they keep me comfortable in cold weather in 16 temps as well as in wormy 45 temps
I plan on doing some winter climbing with them in o temps
I am a 38 waist, Ordered Lg and they fit very well
Strong Material.
Try it you'll love them.
on October 1, 2015
They do just fine for what I used them for. Mostly I have them as a second skin under larger more heat prone clothing. Think... mascot stuffs. They have held up nicely over the last long while of ownership. I would get this again. Under Armour is the way to go.
on May 13, 2012
I am normally a tightwad but I am in the process of converting my outdoor underwear gear to under armour . Not cheap, for sure, and few sales, BUT worth every penny. Keeps me so cool and comfortable fishing or hunting.
on June 3, 2011
It feels like I'm running without pants on; that's always a plus in running because you're trying to find out how to minimize wind resistance.