Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

94%

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on November 15, 2011
We have lived in northern Michigan, where it snows almost every day in the winter, for 15 years and just discovered the heat trak mats last winter (2010) What a blessing these heat mats have turned out to be !! I wish we had known about them sooner, as it would have saved a lot of shoveling over the years.

This particular review is for the 25' extension. You can hook up 5 mats to a controller (the cord that plugs into the outlet). Since our garage is detached from the house, and we also wanted to be able to access a shed, we needed 3 sets. We also wanted to have them all plug into outlets inside the house, so I can easily turn them off on warmer days (especially handy in the transitional fall and spring seasons). This also allows easy access to see if they are "on" when we know snow is coming (a small red light on the controller indicates they are "on"). We have discovered that it works best to have each set plugged into a different circuit. The 25' extension cord goes between the mats and the controller cord and allows us to configure the mats to meet our needs.
on January 3, 2013
I commented in another review about about how I hated paying separately for necessities. This was another one that got to me. Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the HeatTrak heated mats. It's a pleasure to walk on them in the evening and to know that I won't have to shovel my walk is well worth the price. But after buying the mats, I realized I needed to buy the separate power cable, and then I needed to buy the separate extender between the mats and the stairway tread, and then I needed this separate cable extender.
on April 2, 2017
Excellent
on March 29, 2017
I will use this next winter
on January 17, 2017
Love heattrak mats. We can count on our deck being ice/snow free allowing us to let the dogs out without effort. This cable was required to position them the way we needed.
on November 20, 2013
A must for custom applications or to extend to placement of your first mat from the GFI. Get a remote control on/off switch. They are like $15 and make life so much easier. This is my second season with 11 total HeatTrak mats and I couldn't be happier. You have to use this cord as their inputs are flat pins.
on February 19, 2013
The cord offers an exceptional tight fit to the plug and lays flat on the deck. Definitely better than an orange outdoor cord.
on February 6, 2017
Just what I needed and delivered on time.
on December 5, 2016
Absolutely the best Products and service!
on June 14, 2015
Safe plugware, no possibility of tripping a circuit breaker.