- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0061P7NBM
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#729,992 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #2642 in Industrial & Scientific > Food Service Equipment & Supplies > Disposables > Disposable Apparel > Gloves
- #4016 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Protective Apparel > Exam Gloves
- #21714 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel
Heathrow Scientific Genskin HD1037 Nitrile Exam Glove, Powder Free, 9" Length, 4 mils Thick, Small (Pack of 1000)
|Price:||$100.70 ($10.07 / Boxes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene
- Fully textured glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palms for improved grip, particularly in wet environments
- Finger thickness is 4 mils and standard-length glove is 9" long
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
- Blue color provides visual differentiation from other gloves
|Number of Items||1000|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Specific Uses For Product||Healthcare , Exam|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Heathrow Scientific|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Genskin|
|Special Features||Powder Free , Disposable|
Customers also shopped for
The Heathrow Scientific Genskin HD1037 nitrile, powder-free, disposable examination glove is textured along the length of the fingers for improved grip compared to a glove with textured fingertips. This glove has a finger thickness of 4 mils and is 9" long from the tip of the middle finger to the edge of the wrist cuff. Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, better abrasion resistance than chloroprene, and reduces the likelihood of allergic reaction. This powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove. The glove is ambidextrous and blue.
|Material||Nitrile, powder free|
|Finger thickness||4 mils|
Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service, and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly made from flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene, and vinyl. While most disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can be purchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free; silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated; with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and with textured or smooth fingers, fingertips, and palms. A glove's abrasion, cut, and puncture resistance are defined by glove material and thickness, and may be improved with the use of exterior coatings. Abrasion resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from contact with rough surfaces. Cut resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from blades and sharp instruments. Puncture resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from objects such as needles. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from certain chemicals, and varies by glove material.
Heathrow Scientific manufactures lab supplies and instruments for the research, clinical, safety, and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?