Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on June 18, 2016
I'm such a HUGE Belinda Carlisle fan and when she announced these I was like a kid in a candy store until I learned they were not gonna be released here in North America. Then I saw them on here as an Import and that kid in a candy store was back! I have no issue paying $20 for these at all! I ordered Heaven on Earth and Runaway Horses. I added all the other ones to my wishlist and will slowly purchase them over time.
on April 30, 2011
This cd was one of my best cd purchases ever!!!
Heaven on Earth is simply loaded with Amazing Songs!
The Melodies & beats go perfectly along with Belinda's Phenominal Voice!!!
This Package brings me back to the AWESOME 80s... What a decade for Music!!!

The bonus DVD is Amazing...Very energetic & fun to watch...
Due to the age of the concert... the transfer to dvd wasn't perfect, but it is really good... Also, just getting the chance to have a concert of Belinda's is a rare treasure!
I will watch the dvd concert for years to come & enjoy the cd always...

You should definately buy this Special Edition before it is gone Forever...
It is well worth the money!!!

Thanks for reading my review!
on October 8, 2013
1987's Heaven On Earth is my all time favorite Belinda Carlisle album. I am so happy with the 3 DISC re-issue. Disc 1 has the remastered album and single edits as well. Disc 2 cool remixes. Disc 3-the main reason I purchased all 4 re-issues-THE DVD- I finally own the 3 classic videos from the album on dvd. Heaven Is A Place On Earth, I Get Weak and my favorite of all of Belinda's videos Circle In The Sand. And the 1988 concert Belinda LIVE! is included on the 3rd disc(I had the vhs copy bought in 1988) along with the 3 videos, a Belinda interview discussing the album and LIVE videos. The dvd plays in US dvd /blu-ray players. NTSC. Love the booklet with photos from 1987/1988. I am really happy with the quality and care that went into these albums.
on September 9, 2013
I was very happy to see the acappella version of Heaven is a Place on Earth as the copy I had on the 12" never sounded all that great and here it is crystal clear and her voice really shines. This was never one of my favorite Belinda recordings I think because it was so overplayed in the 80s. There are some great tracks here and it's nice to hear them again in remastered format. If only some other groups would jump on the band wagon and release Deluxe packages as nice as these. It's nice to see the old videos again although they don't seem to be cleaned up like the CDs are but then again I was watching on my PC.
on July 17, 2014
about Belinda Carlisle's music and music videos i already knows them all but i wanted to see it again on DVD for that i saw on TV but she was young in her age and she looks so beautiful and so perfect and she's kind of sexy too and i already know that now she's much older now and she was in playboy book that i already own and i saw her that she has posted nude because she need more money for that that's why
on January 13, 2001
Because it certainly deserves this. While I too would have liked "Mad about you" on this album, this does not detract from the quality of the work. I got this album when I was a preteen, and it still has undisputable staying power. My parents got this for me during one birthday, and I have played it so much that the tape is begining to wear thin in places.
Even though my tastes run towards rock and punk, I absolutely love this ex-Go-Go's work and am always perked up by her airal and etherial voice. The vocals are far more mature than 1980's Maddona, and yet, they are not totally lost on somebody who is a preteen or even teenager. I really can't highlight a single track, because the music is all good, but my favirotes of favirotes would have to be "Heaven on Earth", " Should I let you in" and "I feel Free". This is one talented woman who clearly has lots of attitude and places it into her work .
I also liked the fact that her beauty lay in the comparative simplicity of dress and makeup. While she is really dressed up in the cover art by today's standards, she looked really natural in the glam 1980s.
on April 19, 2017
Great product! Just as described. Thank you!
on March 18, 2016
A heavily loaded release of Belinda Carlisle's hits, it includes single releases as well as the original studio recordings. It also features a dvd of the various music videos. Quite a package! Highly recommend it!
on March 26, 2014
If you are contemplating this purchase...it is well worth it!!! Edsel label has done this album justice. It is in the form of a small book, very durable with liner notes, Lyrics, and an Interview. I was impressed beyond expectations. The audio is superb as well. I also have Steve Miller's "Book of Dreams" by Edsel and it is nicely done too.
on February 2, 2012
I love this CD & the DVD is alot better than I thought. It was nice to see Belinda in concert since I never got a chance when these hits came out. After watching this I wish I would have. A bonus is that she sings Go-Go hits that you can actual hear her sing. I got the Go-Go's live in Central park & most songs you could only hear the instruments. On this you can hear her fabulous voice