Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 2,791-2,800 of 11,500 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14,372 reviews
on February 4, 2013
I liked this little story and connected with the characters in the telling of it. Shared the book with many friends and family members who enjoyed it as well.
on June 30, 2014
Great book, especially when you have lost a loved one. We lost our 27 year old son to cancer and I have wondered many times if I will see him in heaven some day. I believe I will now, that is very comforting. I thank him for sharing his story.
on May 27, 2014
The book really puts forth compelling evidence for Heaven's and how accurate scripture is about Heaven, Jesus and God. Pretty hard to argue with a 4 year old. The book was in great shape and shipped in a timely manner.
on July 25, 2014
I completely enjoyed reading this book. As a nonbeliever, I am now entertaining the thought that maybe there is more than just this physical world we live in! Thank you for that. Now the movie, it was not good because it left out to much!
on June 8, 2014
Absolutely amazing and a must read! I am so glad this book was written. Life changing for them and for me..I will be sharing this book
on August 18, 2015
Excellent book..read in one day.
on July 3, 2014
on December 30, 2012
I was expecting a book written by a young boy, with perhaps some supervision from an adult. I thought that the story was more about his father, and it appeared to me that the father had written the book. I didn't like it, and won't recommend it to anyone.
on April 3, 2013
Thank you Jesus for saving this kids life so he can bear faithful testimony to our great loving Father in Heaven. A great story of a father who really pressed into God & was rewarded greatly not because he was lovable but because God just wanted to do it as part of His plan.
on March 7, 2014
The book was a good read, I liked how they told their story, it seemed to be honest & gave scripture to back up the fathers theory.