Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 19, 2017
Even the most faithful often have moments of doubt

Even the most faithful have moments of doubt, moments when they wish for absolute certainty, And this book speaks to those moments beautifully. Whether you wonder about what's next for yourself or someone you lost, this will give you something to think and pray about.
on September 11, 2014
I loved the book! Heaven is for Real is an uplifting story. I read many of the reviews and was disappointed by all of the negative comments. As a society, many have become so cynical to believe this is a true story. As a parent, I can only imagine what a difficult decision it was for this family to tell this beautiful story to the world. I can only say "Thank You to Colten and the rest of the Burpo family for sharing your story. It gives us all hope that our life on this earth may end, but our journey will continue on!
on June 1, 2014
This is the most wonderful and inspiring book that I have read in a very long time. I truly believe this little boy's story because there is no possible way of him knowing these people and events unless it actually happened to him. I would recommend this book to everyone, no matter what your beliefs are.
on September 9, 2017
I liked it :()
on November 14, 2017
great
on September 22, 2017
Good book
on May 26, 2014
The story is well written. I have yet to see the movie. I have no doubt this child is telling what he believes to be a true story. I hope it is true as well. As the story progresses and the boy begins to elaborate on his tale at his father's prompting, I couldn't help but feel he was embellishing. Clearly the fact the he was raised around his preacher father's life style and sermons gave him more material on which to draw than say a child raised in a zero faith family. I do however hope and feel he experienced something.
on April 6, 2017
This is incredible, based on a true story. Thank you, Lord God for saving the life of this child and giving him the voice to relay his heavenly experience to his family.
on May 17, 2014
They say a book is always better than the movie which is why I decided to buy the book and not just watch the movie. As I have not seen the movie for comparison, I can't remark on how the book compares to the movie.

The book is good although I feel that the writer drags things out a bit much. It feels like the writer is trying to make the book longer by dragging out the story line. Although this is an author issue and not a story issue.

This is a certainly a faith building story.
on July 7, 2014
I found this book (and the movie) very inspiring. There are always those who will disagree or find fault with this subject in general, however I believe that with God all things are possible. I felt the love, mercy and grace of God as I read this knowing there is much more to God than what we have been taught. Read this book with an open mind and draw your own conclusions.