Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 271 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 346 reviews
on April 19, 2017
Even the most faithful often have moments of doubt

Even the most faithful have moments of doubt, moments when they wish for absolute certainty, And this book speaks to those moments beautifully. Whether you wonder about what's next for yourself or someone you lost, this will give you something to think and pray about.
on June 1, 2014
This is the most wonderful and inspiring book that I have read in a very long time. I truly believe this little boy's story because there is no possible way of him knowing these people and events unless it actually happened to him. I would recommend this book to everyone, no matter what your beliefs are.
on April 6, 2017
This is incredible, based on a true story. Thank you, Lord God for saving the life of this child and giving him the voice to relay his heavenly experience to his family.
on April 6, 2017
Loved this movie.
on July 13, 2014
The story wandered a little but it was a good story. I'm looking forward to comparing it against the movie.
on March 31, 2014
This amazing story.is believe able because it is told incorporating a child's recounting of heavenly events.

Highly recommend to anyone.
on December 16, 2016
This movie is a re-enactment of a young boy, a pastor's son, who travels to heaven while on the operating table in the hospital. He travels to heaven, though he remains alive the entire time. It reveals many aspects of heaven not revealed before. But, as always, new information and the questions they answer always create many new questions. The movie's focus attempts to prove that the boy went to heaven, and only peripherally describes the environment & lifestyles in heaven. It raises far more questions than it answers. The movie isn't that long -- it doesn't give its length on the case. I wish it took more time to answer some of the more obvious questions it raises. More viewers might be willing to accept that the boy did go to heaven if it did.

The case says it is not recommended for children because of violence. I disagree. I don't remember any violence in the move. Pastor does shout at God when he thinks his son is dying in the hospital. This movie can strengthen anyone's faith in God. It shows a dynamic, not a surreal, relationship with God. It is a must see for the entire family, and the entire family should watch it together.
on September 11, 2014
I loved the book! Heaven is for Real is an uplifting story. I read many of the reviews and was disappointed by all of the negative comments. As a society, many have become so cynical to believe this is a true story. As a parent, I can only imagine what a difficult decision it was for this family to tell this beautiful story to the world. I can only say "Thank You to Colten and the rest of the Burpo family for sharing your story. It gives us all hope that our life on this earth may end, but our journey will continue on!
on July 7, 2014
I found this book (and the movie) very inspiring. There are always those who will disagree or find fault with this subject in general, however I believe that with God all things are possible. I felt the love, mercy and grace of God as I read this knowing there is much more to God than what we have been taught. Read this book with an open mind and draw your own conclusions.
on March 28, 2014
When I was told to read this book I did so to compare it with the upcoming movie. I couldn't put it down. Read 17 chapters the first night and finished in the morning. When I saw that the movie was going to start on April 16, 2014 I started to tear up, my son would have been 30 on this day. He past away in 2009. I felt this was God's way of letting me know that he was fine and that I would be seeing him again. Can't wait to see the movie.