- Mass Market Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: Berkley Trade (December 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0425135462
- ISBN-13: 978-0425135464
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,161,786 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Heaven Is Under Our Feet Mass Market Paperback – December 1, 1992
|New from||Used from|
"The Dream Daughter" by Diane Chamberlain
A rich, genre-spanning, breathtaking novel about one mother's quest to save her child, unite her family, and believe in the unbelievable. | Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From Publishers Weekly
These 67 essays by luminaries together constitute the literary equivalent of a big benefit concert, raising money for and consciousness about the preservation of Thoreau's Walden Pond.
Copyright 1992 Reed Business Information, Inc.