|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.20 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- This attractive looking bodysuit give you meduim compression without any discomfort
- The shoulder straps to this bodysuit are convertible and it lets you wear the straps in multiple ways
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This molded cup bodysuit has lace trimming throughout the front of the garment, it has adjustable shoulder straps alnog with a hook and eye closure and the leg opennings
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007W0XI32
- Item model number: 4595
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I did not return this item because I had tried it on and with the struggle to get it to sit in place, I was sure it wasn't clean any longer.
For me the length is not the problem. It is the shape. Because it is narrow, the fabric tends to pull down. Which results in that the cups are not supporting at all.
I have a DD cup, so not so small;) but my size is not to big.
My idea was to use this strapless. Well, for sure I will not be able to do this. Unless I want the cups to end up at my belly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Entirely too short torso. I do not have a particularly long torso and I could not get it to snap in the crotch area.Published 29 days ago by Allynn Jordan
had to return it it was not flattering at the hips and too small in that area its cut like a boy shortPublished 1 month ago by All In 1 Inc
Very lovely bodysuit -- just a bit too tight and short bottom-part in this medium-size for me -- and I am a quite slender woman.Published 3 months ago by Teija
Came in ripped, terrible quality otherwise as well. Not shape wear at all and barely lingeriePublished 3 months ago by Carrie
I usually wear a large but I ordered this in a 1x because Bodysuits tend to run small and it fits perfectly. Beautiful garment.Published 4 months ago by janice s. cargo