Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor & Automatic Needle Threader, Perfect for Sewing all Types of Fabrics with Ease
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty. Note : Refer to the Videos and also the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Whether you're looking to make garment alterations or to start a new project from scratch, the heavy duty Singer sewing machines and its sewing accessories are an easy-to-use and versatile products. Its automatic needle Threaded is sewing's biggest timesaver, and the machine's 1, 100-stitches-per-minute speed allows you to bring your creative ideas to life quickly. While Threading the Top Thread - Always thread the machine with the presser foot in the "up" position, Always turn the hand wheel towards you (COUNTER CLOCKWISE) to avoid damage to your machine. Voltage - 120V
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1851, SINGER is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, and one of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, having produced, among other breakthroughs, the world’s first portable machine, the first zigzag machine and the first computer-controlled machine.
SINGER Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine
A True Workhorse with a Heavy Duty Metal Frame and Powerful Motor
The Heavy Duty 4423 sewing machine is designed for heavy-duty projects, from denim to canvas, with its powerful motor, you have extra high sewing speed to save you time. Create original costumes, sew personalized fashions or transform your home with new decorator pillows and curtains. Thanks to the SINGER Sewing Assistant App, help is available anytime to help you learn how to set it up for various fabrics and techniques.ADJUSTABLE PRESSER
- Adjustable Presser foot pressure, you can sew very lightweight sheers, and the stainless-steel bedplate allows fabrics to glide over with ease.
- 23 stitches is a One-step Buttonhole, giving you consistent results every time for projects you'll be proud to say you made yourself.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to thread, it's easy to see so you won't run out of bobbin thread in the middle of a seam.
Presser Foot Pressure Control
Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
Boasting a stronger motor, sewing up to 1,100 stitches per minute allows you to finish projects in less time.
Built-in Needle Threader
After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature allows the eye of the needle to be threaded without eye strain or frustration.
Top Drop-In Bobbin
Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert and remove. The clear view cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Free Arm, and Adjustable Stitch Length
- Automatic Reverse: Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Automatic Needle Threader, Three Needle Positions, with 6mm Stitch Width
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter, Snap-on Presser Feet
Get Started Sewing Faster
Convenient features including an automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, fully automatic 1-step buttonhole and drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to heavy duty sewing.
Four Presser Feet Included:
All-purpose foot - for the majority of your sewing projects.
Buttonhole foot - for adding buttonholes, slots for ribbon and more.
Zipper foot - for adding zippers, piping, cording and more.
Button Sewing Foot - for adding buttons.
- SINGER Sewing Company offers a variety of helpful videos tutorials including the following topics: Threading, Installing a Bobbin and Presser Feet Training.
- Social Media Support allows you to connect with other sewers for tips and tricks.
- On Board Storage: Storage of accessories in the removable sewing bed means accessories are always handy
|Singer Heavy Duty 4411||Singer Heavy Duty 4423||Singer Heavy Duty 4432||Singer Heavy Duty 4452||Quantum Stylist 9980|
|Built-In Stitches||11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless St||23 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 12 Decorative Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole||32 Built-In Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect for Sewing All Types of Fabrics with Ease||32 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 18 Decorative Stitches, 7 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole||820 Built-In Stitches - 10 Basic Stitches, 21 Stretch Stitches, 776 Decorative Stitches, 13 Buttonholes|
|Buttonhole type||1-Step Automatic||1-Step Automatic||1-Step Automatic||1-Step Automatic|
|Machine Type||Heavy Duty Mechanical Machine||Heavy Duty Mechanical Machine||Heavy Duty Mechanical Machine||Heavy Duty Mechanical Machine|
|Stitch Width/Stitch Length||6mm/Adjustable||6mm/Adjustable||6mm/Adjustable||6mm/Adjustable|
|Included Accessories||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover|
|Automatic Needle Threader||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Presser Foot Lifter and Pressure Control||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Needle Position||3||3||3||3|
Customers who bought this item also bought
3,799 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd like to try my hand at leather luggage is my end goal.
can't justify an industrial machine.
did some test pieces of two 10 oz veg tanned with a 'heavy duty' 110/18 needle and #69 nylon thread and it did ok.
the thread broke, but I think that was due to me not having a 'leather needle'.
the machine did not bog down nor complain with sounds of death.
to the contrary, I was impressed on how it zipped through the leather.
just got my 120/19 'leather' needles in so it should go even better now.
teaching myself to sew via the internet and backpacking/BoB/ gear projects.
1.1oz ripstop nylon
110/18 'heavy duty' needle
#69 bonded nylon thread
1" polypro web/strap
made a couple dozen stuff sacks w/ 1" webing from 6" to 4' including gather pulls.
made a dozen compression straps.
this machine has gone through it all without an issue of any kind.
I'm impressed for such an inexpensive machine that many talk bad about on the internet, because it's a 'singer and they don't make their own stuff'.
sure it might not last, but it's paid for itself in saving over store bought gear already and I get to sew it the way I want it.
I got it off 'amazon warehouse deals'.
I've ordered my leather sides 10oz chrome/veg/ tanned hides.
once I get some more practice in, I'll update this review on how this machine does on long term heavy leather sewing.
for us beginners wanting to do thick webbing/backpacking/ gear, I can highly recommend this singer heavy duty.
update oct 1, 2017: still going strong. No issues. Just sowed my wife's blue jeans and it had no problems sewing through 2 layers denim(waist top seam) and through the belt loop top attache point. Something like 6-8 layers of denim ?
used 110 denim needle, #69 cotton levi / gold thread.