Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 19, 2015
I like it a lot. It's a bit larger than what I was looking for, but I chose to purchase it anyway. I love the fact that it can zip closed if you want it to and still functions well as an open type bag if you don't want to use the zipper.
Why I bought it.
1.) My friend is having chemo and I wanted to make a "chemo" bag for her.
2.) Her favorite color is blue. (I would have loved this if it had come in a solid blue.)
3.) I stuffed it with items that other chemo patients said would have been nice to have or where thoughtful gifts people gave them.
4.) The bag in the picture has a 60 x 70 Soft luxury throw in it. (Chem gets cold)
5.) There are individually wrapped hard candies, especially peppermint and ginger, as mouths get dry during chemo.
6.) Video's since reading is hard after starting chemo.
7.) NON FRAGRANT lotion. (skin gets dry and sense of smell is heightened making you nauseous)
8.) Herbal, all natural lip balm (again dry, crack etc during chemo)
9.) Blue non-skid slippers. (again chemo - cold)

Even with all of this there is plenty of room for more. I added pictures to show size.

She does NOT carry the movies or a tone of candy etc when she goes to chemo so the bag is lighter to carry than when I gave it to her.
If you are doing the same. Then add items specific to their likes. Example a magazine with MOSTLY pictures, again reading is difficult. I put in gardening pictures.
review image review image review image
on October 7, 2017
Really nice sturdy bag that looks exactly as pictured. I bought this to use to carry my wedding items with me to the bridal suite at my destination wedding and I think it will work great. I'm also going to use it to carry items there such as our unity candles and stand and other things as it holds a lot. It zippers at the top which is great bc I don't have to worry about anything falling out and it's easy to carry. I think it will work great. Afterwards I can use it to carry items like files for work and paperwork.
on September 19, 2017
Im using this for a trip. I chose this bag because it has a zipper. It's terrible to shove a bag under an airplane seat and have all your belongings come tumbling out. It took awhile to find a good canvas bag with a zipper. Thank you
on September 6, 2017
I love the size of this bag as well as the durability of the materials. I would give 5 stars except there were several loose threads along the seams when it arrived. I made the mistake of pulling on one and it began to unravel. I cut the rest of them as close to the bag as possible and have not had any more issues but worry about it as I use this bag every day. I definitely recommend this bag.
on September 24, 2017
It is a functional bag and a good size for a family of 3 forth beach or overnight bag. Quality is good. My only complaint is when I washed it, the black bleed into the white -I can't remember if I washed it with cold or warm water. I have washed it 2 other times with cold water and have had no problems after the first wash other then I still have some black streaks on the white front he first wash.
on October 17, 2017
There are lots of sections of this tote bag that have missing stitching. I got the all natural colored canvas one after reading so many reviews that said the colors bled when washed. It is not particularly well made but it will work for my purposes.
on January 9, 2014
This bag is well made, very sturdy and roomy. I bought this for my Mom. She wanted a bag to hold her supplies for crocheting. It's perfect. This bag would also be great for groceries and the beach.
on May 3, 2017
Worked great for the purpose I bought it for. Unfortunately when I washed it in the washing machine, some of the red bled to the off white areas. I also got a royal blue bag and a purple bag but those did not bleed.
on December 24, 2016
I love this bag. I used it for a little laundry today. Monday I'm going to use it for groceries. It's a little larger than I expected but I like that. The pocket is handy too. I'm thinking of having a picture of my dog put on it at Walgreen's.
on September 30, 2017
Good but it is coming apart as the threads keep breaking and then pulling until there are several of them hanging and you have to cut them Off. Also wish there was at least one side pocket inside.