|Manufacturer||Red Hound Auto|
|Item Weight||13.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Heavy Duty Drum Dolly 1000 Pound - 55 Gallon Swivel Casters Wheel Steel Frame Non Tipping Hand Truck Capacity Dollies
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium Heavy Duty 55 Gallon Drum Dolly No Tip; Accepts most standard drum barrels, up to 23-5/8" in diameter
- Size/Dimensions: Inner Diameter: 23-5/8", Overall Height: 6", Rim Height: 2", Wheel Diameter: 3", Outer Diameter (including anti-tip wings): 28-1/2" Maximum barrel diameter that fits is 23-5/8"
- Remarkably Strong Capacity: 1,000 lbs; Deluxe cross strap design to prevent sagging or tipping
- Heavy duty powder coated steel construction, strong polycarbonate surface wheel casters, anti-tip wings keeps your barrel up!
- Product is backed by a one year guarantee against workmanship and defects
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium Red Hound Auto heavy duty 55 Gallon Drum Dolly, designed tough and made from the highest quality materials. Made from solid heavy duty steel with a protective powder coat finish. Four durable wheel casters provide stability and easy pushing, and the cross strap design prevents warping and tipping and helps keep your load secure. Great for shops, garages, factories, warehouses and more, this dolly is rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs.
Red Hound Auto
Red Hound Auto is a premium brand of automotive products, made from the highest quality materials. Red Hound Auto was founded by a group of experts with many years of experience in the American automotive industry. Our goal has always been to revolutionize how your vehicle is protected while driving both off-road and on-road. Red Hound Auto’s expertise in safeguarding many vehicles has led to a wide array of quality automotive protective products.
Size / Dimensions
Inner Diameter: 23-5/8", Overall Height: 6", Rim Height: 2", Wheel Diameter: 3", Outer Diameter (including anti-tip wings): 28-1/2" Maximum barrel diameter that fits is 23-5/8"
These Wonderful Wings Prevent A Tip
The wheels are strategically placed outside the ring to help stabalize the dolly to prevent tipping.
Strong polycarbonate surface wheel casters that will hold up during any project.
Hefty Heavy Duty Cross Bars
Super Strong Capacity. Heavy duty 1,000 lbs per dolly. That's really nice when you have a big load.
Pretty PowderCoat Finish
Water resistant tough powdercoat paint finish to help stop rust. Plus a beautiful silver color.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought 4 and assembled one the moment I received it because I wanted to move one drum out of the way. Frankly, I've been contemplating in returning the other three unopened ones because I'm not happy about it for the reasons mentioned below:
1) It's not heavy duty, I have heavy duty drum dolly and this one is whimpy in comparison. This had no impact on the rating I gave because for 44$ bucks you don't get heavy duty drum dolly.
2) Worst thing, get ready to struggle during assembly. One hole out of 4 for every roller is slightly undersize, worst thing it's undersize inside of the roller bumper guard so it's very inconvenient to put the bolt down because there's no room for even a small spanner to get in there, I had to use thin nose plier and rotate the bolt 5 degrees until it went all the way in. The assembly should've not taken more than 10 mins for 16 bolts and nuts and I ended spending 1 hr. This impacted my rating for this dolly.
3) What in the world is wrong with the roller bearing!!!!!!!!? This is the cheapest quality roller bearing I have seen, it even beats low grade Harbor Freight rollers. Terrible uncontrollable movement of drums due to cheap roller bearings, it goes where it wants to go and you have to apply a good amount of strength to move in a direction you desire. Definitely dislike the rollers the most, thus, impacting my rating on this product.
So, why two stars? - Price, it's cheap for delivered dolly to your doorstep. And yes, I'm liberal in giving two.
Only difficulty was that two of the sixteen holes were slightly smaller than the bolts that needed to go in the holes. Perhaps doing a little better quality control and making the holes a tiny bit larger so that when the enamel is added, the hole isn't too small. Would have preferred that the bolts were flush with the frame where the drum rests on them, as they make eight pressure points that may, over time, cause the plastic 55 gallon drum to fail.
But as to the product, it's very sturdy. The casters are quality. The fasteners are the issue. They are too long. If you want the wheels to turn, you have to place the top of the screw on the bottom side or it will interfere with the wheels turning. BUT if you do that, then you have the screws extending into the space where the barrel sits, which I see as a puncture risk. The only good alternative is to go buy smaller screws to replace the ones it comes with. A bit annoying, but one you'll want to know about before investing. Oh, and check that you get the correct version!