Heavy-Duty 2018 NEW Thermobonding 0.9mm Thickness PVC 12.5' Inflatable Pontoon Boat for Bass Fishing, Lure fishing,Made By German PVC,Aluminum Floor Board, Folding seat,Transport Canada approved
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The AQUOS New Pontoon Bass Fishing Boat is easy-carry, gas-saver, more stable and secure, large platform fishing boat for one or two anglers that pack easily into a car and no trailer needed!
- Four individual chambers ( including two extra reinforced chambers) provide additional buoyancy and have lesser hazards of capsizing when catching large fishes unlike other boats.Even when two anglers are standing on the same side of the pontoon, it is still stable enough for the anglers to stand and cast.The incredible design of the AQUOS PF380 Pontoon Fishing Boat is that can be separated into several component parts so that can be packed easily into a car and does not require a trailer.
- The solid full size of aluminum floor boards and spacious usable space (91'' x 51''), it is fun to create an incomparable boat with your favorite gears. According to years of fishing experience, we design the EVA non skid mats not only to prevent slip and fall hazards, but also to increase the comfort and stability for standing on platforms. Best of all they provide excellent resistance to cold and heat and will help you to enjoy long hours fishing trip.
- With the full size of aluminum floor boards and the stainless steel guard bar, the AQUOS PF380 Pontoon Fishing Boat can be modified as your desired.What sets the AQUOS PF380 Pontoon Fishing Boat apart from its competition can be installed not only AQUOS accessories but also Scotty and RAILBLAZA fishing accessories.The Scotty accessories can be attached to suit your fishing and boating needs such as landing nets, anchor lock, transducer arm mounts, fishing finder, bait board, flush mount
- The 360-degree swivel seat manufactured with a heavy duty marine grade vinyl providing durability against UV fading and mildew. It offers plenty of back support and generous cushions--you'll sit in the lap of luxury on every fishing excursion. On the other hand it can be installed on the desired position. Made of 304 high grade stainless steel / aluminum base, the guard bar is rust-resistant and strong enough to withstand extreme conditions.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The New for 2018 AQUOS Pontoon Bass Fishing Boat is specially designed for the anglers.
◆It is easy-carry, gas-saver, more stable and secure, large platform fishing boat for one or two anglers that pack easily into a car and no trailer needed!
◆Four individual chambers ( including two extra reinforced chambers) provide additional buoyancy and have lesser hazards of capsizing when catching large fish unlike other boats.
◆The full aluminium floor with EVA non-skid mat makes for a truly stable and secure fishing space for the anglers to stand and cast in all directions.
The platform is more convenient for fitting the bow mount trolling motor which can provide a better maneuverability while on fishing.
The motor mount is sturdy and strong enough for hold upto 6 HP engine and functions extremely well with either an electric trolling motor or gas motor.
◆With fishing in our blood, the AQUOS PF380 Pontoon Fishing Boat include the guard bar and the swivel seat which will make your long boat rides more comfortable and safer.
Best of all you can customize the boat with rod holders, fish finder, anchor lock etc to make your fishing boat unique.
Exterior: 53" x 24" x 11"
Tube Diameter: 15"
Capacity: Two adults or 970 pounds
Weight: 149 pounds
Chambers: Four independent air chambers
Material: 0.9 mm PVC
Seam: Thermobonding seams
Floor: Four Aluminum plates
Engine Capacity: 6 hp (79 pounds maximum weight)
The storage bag x 3(boat carry bag;accessory bag;screw kit)
3 YEARS WARRANTY ONLY REPLACE NO REPAIR
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the good:
As advertised, it is very stable in water that would make similar sized V bottom boats a bit uncomfortable. As I was putting it in the water, others were taking their aluminum V hull boats out due to the wind and chop. It was very shallow drafting, so the wind did tend to move it around a bit, but that was expected.
Rowing out to deeper water so I could lower the motor without hitting rocks was easy. I wouldn't want to row all day on this, but it wasn't as hard as some other aluminum boats I have used.
Fishing from the boat was a breeze. Standing or sitting, I had no issues with stability. Even with a stiff breeze, I was able to stand comfortably and move around at will. The casting rail did help with comfort.
It does set up and break down easily. Be sure to take a power drill or screw driver with you, though.
It fits in an average sized trunk with no problems.
Now the not so good:
It can take a while to set up. Granted, it was only the second time I assembled it, but it took me an hour at the lake. I was using a power drill and the foot pump. I am looking into buying a 12v pump to make the inflation go faster and less effort. A bit better organization and practice should make the time go down. Also, as mentioned in other posts, the required documentation for registration was not included. If you need it, the vendor was very helpful in expediting the paperwork. Not all states require it.
That's about all the not so good I can think of.
Overall, I am very happy with the boat. I typically use it on smaller lakes, but I would have no hesitation to put it on the river or larger lakes in the area. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a small fishing boat/platform.
******* Update - I did purchase the electric pump, and it makes inflation a breeze. I recommend the Aquos automatic pump, though it is a bit on the pricey side. The advantage being that you can set the finished pressure, and forget it.