- Series: A Taste of Hebrew for English Speaking Kids
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Bilingual edition (August 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491278900
- ISBN-13: 978-1491278901
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #201,848 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Hebrew Alphabet: Book of Rhymes for English Speaking Kids (A Taste of Hebrew for English Speaking Kids) (Volume 1) Paperback – August 7, 2013
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
Illustrations are very appealing to children and adults. Great job by Rosenberg and Mazor!