- Series: Textual History of the Bible
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Brill Academic Pub (July 18, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004231811
- ISBN-13: 978-9004231818
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 7.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,627,300 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Hebrew Bible (Textual History of the Bible)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Armin Lange is professor for Second Temple Judaism at the University of Vienna, the Director of Vienna University's Institute for Jewish Studies, a member of the International Team editing the Dead Sea Scrolls, and a corresponding member of the Austrian Academy of Sciences. He has published extensively on the Hebrew Bible, its textual criticism, Second Temple Judaism, and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Emanuel Tov, Hebrew University, Jerusalem is J.L. Magnes Professor of Bible emeritus at that University. He has published many monographs on the textual criticism of the Hebrew Bible and Qumran, and was the editor-in-chief of the Dead Sea Scrolls publication project. He is a Fellow of the British Academy and a member of the Israel Academy of Sciences.