- Leather Bound: 2040 pages
- Publisher: The Jewish Publication Society; Navy leatherette with gilded edges, navy satin ribbon; padded edition (May 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0827606567
- ISBN-13: 978-0827606562
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 54 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #302,705 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
JPS Hebrew-English TANAKH: Cloth Edition Navy leatherette with gilded edges, navy satin ribbon; padded Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Virtually every rabbi and library will want this volume.”—Associated Press
"This is an extremely well-produced volume, undertaken with sensitivity and meticulous care, and synthesizing scholarly and traditional needs, both in interpretation and layout. In short, it is a welcome and useful study tool that beginning students of Bible will greatly appreciate."—Scott Noegel, Journal of Hebrew Scriptures
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is one with a more recent publish date but this one was recommended by several high level scholars.
Get the May 99.
Nice binding and the cover has a leather-like feel to it.