Heel Defender Comfort 0.6” Thick Shoe Inserts - Achilles Tendon and Plantar Fasciitis Support. Casual Insoles for Men, Women and Children. Medium (1 Pair)
|Color||Black and Gray|
|Indications||Heel pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spur, Bone contusion, Hematoma, Heel bursitis, Chronic inflammation of the heel pad, heel pain relief, Sever's disease, Growth plate injury, Post traumatic pain, Soft tissue injury, Bone loss, Puncture wound, Tendonitis, Equinus, Arthritis, Enthesiopathy, Limb length discrepancy See more|
About this item
- IMMEDIATE FOOT PAIN RELIEF: Heel Defender Comfort provides immediate relief by cushioning the area and elevating the heel bone. Our shoe inserts help prevent heel and knee pain. Their innovative design offers relief for shin splints, heel spurs, ankle, leg, back, and arch pain. Heel Defender Comfort helps with Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, Sever's disease in children, and heel discomfort.
- MAXIMUM SHOCK ABSORPTION FOR EVERYDAY COMFORT: Heel Defender Comfort shoe heel inserts are bioengineered to provide maximum shock absorption and offload the heel when standing, walking, and other day-to-day activities. Heel Defender Comfort Heel Inserts are 0.6 inches thick. Need a thinner fit? Try Heel Defender Sport Shoe Inserts.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED DEVICE: Heel Defender Comfort is patented and designed by a leading Podiatrist and recommended by specialist physicians to assist in heel protection and managing several foot conditions. Heel Defender Comfort orthotic inserts for men, women, and children can be used in conjunction with other standard treatments.
- REDUCES IMPACT FORCE BY NEARLY 95%: Sorbothane makes the difference in Heel Defender Comfort’s impact force reduction. Sorbothane’s innovative and patented technology absorbs up to 94.7% of shock, providing added heel protection, 60x pressure relief, better shock absorption, and increased comfort with or without socks. They also come with a friction-reducing top cover.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 100% refund if returned in the first 2 weeks after purchase. A lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects also applies. Heel Defender Comfort is made in the U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Also called Heel Spur Syndrome and Jogger’s Heel. It’s one of the most common causes of heel pain.
Heel Defender gives immediate relief from pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis. Heel Defender can be used in conjunction with standard treatments.
A common injury in children due to swelling of the growth plate in the heel.
Heel Defender is bioengineered to offload the heel to provide better protection and encourage activity while healing.
Everyday Foot Pain
Heel Defender assists in managing several foot conditions, including Achilles tendonitis, leg and back pain, and generalized heel discomfort, regardless of choice of footwear.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.25 x 3 x 1.3 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Date First Available : April 20, 2018
- Manufacturer : Defender Operations LLC
- ASIN : B075Y99685
Best Sellers Rank:
#171,653 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #381 in Heel Cushions & Cups
- Customer Reviews:
Heel pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spur, Bone contusion, Hematoma, Heel bursitis, Chronic inflammation of the heel pad, heel pain relief, Sever's disease, Growth plate injury, Post traumatic pain, Soft tissue injury, Bone loss, Puncture wound, Tendonitis, Equinus, Arthritis, Enthesiopathy, Limb length discrepancy
There is no right or left insole. Heel Defender can be moved from shoe to shoe, pair to pair. Place Heel Defender in shoe against the back of the shoe. For extra space, remove shoe insole as needed. Heel Defender can be used on top of the shoe insole, underneath the insole, or as a replacement for the insole. Use with dress shoes, shoes with backs, or lace up style shoes.
Satisfaction guaranteed 100% refund if returned in first 2 weeks after purchase, But manufactures defects are always replaced, no time limit.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.