Heelys Dreamer Wheeled Shoe (Toddler/Youth/Adult),Black/Blue,8 Women's M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- rubber sole
- Style 7779
- Color Black/ BLue
- Material Canvas
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Synthetic nubuck upper with 3D puff embroidery logo and pearlized glitter screenprint for a touch of feminine flair.
- Full lace-up closure for a snug, adjustable fit.
- Heelys Wave Comfort Heel Bracket provides comfort and stability.
- Lo-top silhouette with a wide skate body.
- Matched molded tongue logo.
- Removable foam sock with EVA heel pad for added cushioning.
- Faux vulcanized cupsole with gum outsole.
- Abrasion-resistant brake pad.
- ABEC 1 Bearings/ FATS low profile wheel.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Women's. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Heelys Women's Dreamer
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8.6 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B005HEJFM8
- Item model number: 7779
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Ended up with 2 finger space, but no complains since it can be tightened with laces.
Definitely great fun. Daughter is zooming about everywhere in her Heely's.
These work great and have provided hours of fun.
Not the most comfortable of shoes but I didn't buy it for comfort, I bought it to roll around! Which it does. It even can roll on a low carpet if you want it to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved this shoes but I lost a wheel I need a new wheel I don't no what kind of wheel I need for the shoes ??????Published 17 months ago by mikey
The are really fashionable. They definitely are supposed to be tight because their like roller skates.Published 20 months ago by Kindle Customer
The shoes are excellent quality, fit good and grandson was thrilled.Published 20 months ago by Susan Currey