Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 539 reviews
on January 15, 2015
Excellent quality! Ordered Janurary ninth, and I waited for about 4 days before I realized I had the wrong adress written. Called the company, explained my dilemma, and rerouted my package. Shoes came the next day! Excellent survice. When I opened box, Hellys were neatly wrapped in tissue paper. Fit exactly as I expected, and are fashionable and fun to ride in. I highly recommend.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 30, 2016
My son loves his Heelys, and as other customers have mentioned, I did order a size up, and that worked out perfectly. My son is actually between a 2 and a 3, and I ordered the 4. So I guess you could say I ordered a size and a half up.
The shoes look sharp and are comfortable on my son. The black and royal blue is attractive. And as far as the included wheels, they are great, built to withstand a beating, and my son is getting the hang of using them.
My only issue with these shoes is the quality of the material. The black is already scuffed after one use, and it is as if the black is a thin layer of velveteen that got scraped right off. These are not the type of shoes that are going to be worn to a recital or to church. These are skate shoes that are going to get bumped and scuffed. I would not expect them to remain looking brand new for long, but I would have hoped that a pair of athletic skate shoes were more durable than to be covered in basically a thin velveteen type material.
My son is still enjoying his shoes, and they do offer support and are comfortable for him to walk in when he chooses to remove the wheels and use them as regular tennis shoes. Removing and inserting the wheels is simple.
Overall, I am pretty pleased with the comfort and support these shoes offer as well as the sturdy wheels.
I paid full price for this item. All opinions are my own.
on November 20, 2014
This is a great shoe for kids who love roller blading, skating, skate boarding, and the bonus is you can even wear them in the malls!! Disclaimer: Your kids will gets A LOT of attention, at first glance it appears they are floating around. Although Hellys have been around for quite some time, they're still a novelty, and not a lot of kids have them. I recommend that your kids should be comfortable on skates (or some sort of wheels) before buying them a pair of these, otherwise they can be a little tough to get used to. But once they get it, it's smooth sailing. They are very comfortable and the wheels pop right out if they want to convert them to regular running shoes.
They arrived quickly and packaged well. Fits as expected, but I recommend going up a size so they can grow into them and get more use out of them. Even a little big, they don't fall off if you tighten the laces well because of the great quality of the shoe.
on October 19, 2015
These were okay, but just too small. I know my son's shoe size so I was very disappointed that they didn't fit and I had to send them back. I also didn't realize you had to take the wheels off in order to walk in them. I was hoping they would flip underneath the shoe for convenience. I've always loved these when I was a kid and was hoping my son could get the same enjoyment out of them as I did but they didn't fit him.
on September 11, 2014
I got these shoes as part of a project for school and they were awesome. I had Heelys as a kid, and they're just as good as I remembered. The shoes came completely untouched, in a brand new box with the tags still on them. All parts that were expected to be in the box were, and nothing was used or scuffed. From personal experience I know when the shoes would have been used due to the scuffing and erosion of the bottom of the heal. These were in perfect condition as well as fitting just right. If you have a bigger foot and are looking into buying Heelys, I can guarantee you that these will fit. I have a size 10 foot and these fit perfectly with no discomfort whatsoever. They may not have the best appeal to them, but they sure are fun to wear around! I highly recommend these shoes to all ages.
on January 17, 2016
Bought these for my step grandson. I bought them from Santa. I was so happy to see that they were the real Heeleys not a fake and also knew he would love them. He's having trouble with the skating pert right now but with practice I know he will conquer!! For now he just wares the shoes to school and he is very happy. I love to to him happy but, what grand parent doesn't. Great buy and a great gift for my little man. Shoe fit true to size with a little room to grow in to.
on March 10, 2017
Having my three kids whiz around me as I walk down the street is undoubtedly the high point of my life. Thank you, Heelys.
on January 21, 2015
The shoe itself is fine - but the size way out. Our daughter wears size 13 (with a fair bit of room left), so we bought her size 1 to last longer. But the shoe was far too small, she could barely squeeze her foot in. Lots of tears, especially given she bought the shoes with her own money. And it was a long wait to get them as we don't live in the US.

We ended up buying size 3 after that. They've got plenty of growing room but she can wear them fine.

I should add we frequently buy shoes on Amazon and have never had sizing issues before. This is a first. I'd read others' reviews on Heelys' small sizing but dismissed them after seeing that most people reported the as true to size. In our experience, they are far from that.
on February 23, 2015
With my younger grandson I purchased the shoes a size bigger because he has been in a size 12 for almost a year now. His feet don't grow as fast as his brothers so a 13 was perfect. My grandson can't wait to get home from school to put them on. His mom will not let him wear them to school. He loves them. I got them for him because he was having a hard time learning to skate on regular skates. But with the Heelys he is gone like the wind and more confidant in himself.
on April 3, 2014
I read reviews before purchasing a pair of size 1 Heelys for my Kindergardener, so I made sure to buy them a size larger, like a few reviewers had warned. Unfortunately even after getting a size larger, they were still too small for my son. I am returning them, and may order another pair. My son of course, was crushed. Don't make the same mistake I made -- GET YOUR HEELYs TWO SIZES LARGER!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.