We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Ride this Wave, and leave 'em all in the dust.
- Faux-leather upper with contrast laces and logo.
- Full lace-up closure for a snug, adjustable fit.
- Heelys Wave Comfort Heel Bracket provides comfort and stability.
- Lo-top silhouette with a wide skate body.
- Matched molded tongue logo.
- Removable foam sock with EVA heel pad for added cushioning.
- Faux vulcanized cupsole with gum outsole.
- Abrasion-resistant brake pad.
- ABEC 1 Bearings/ FATS low profile wheel.
- Please select one size up from your normal size. If you wear Youth size 1, please choose Youth size 2.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6 Youth, 6 Mens, 7 Womens. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Heelys Women's Wave
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 ounces
- ASIN: B005HEOOZ6
- Item model number: 7784-Black/Light Blue-10 Womens
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Safety, yes, he's fallen a few times, esp in the beginning, but they haven't been hard falls and no injuries nor has he hit his head...just the bum. It's a difficult balance to let kids have fun with out being too extreme with the safety gear. We just won't let him try to go super fast to help him keep control. And honestly, I think he has fallen once in the last month and it was more of just flailing arms. I do not regret letting him wear these without a helmet and other safety gear.
Size...yes, they run small. Order one size bigger. The other reviews aren't exaggerating.
Highly recommend these shoes. My son has loved loved loved them and from the safety side, well, you have to ultimately decide, but we have had worse falls on the soccer field and playground.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My grandson really likes his Heelys. I can't say if they are good for his feet, but he sure has fun using them. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Fun Grandma
Don't know my daughter wears them she enjoyed them as much never had them before so she was super happy. It difficult to put the roller in. Read morePublished 8 months ago by kfree
my daughter only wears these when we go shopping like in walmart or the mall, she is pleased with them.Published 14 months ago by melissa ward