- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press (February 8, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0748625747
- ISBN-13: 978-0748625741
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,982,802 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hegel's Political Philosophy: A Systematic Reading of the Philosophy of Right
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
A genuinely novel and interesting commentary on Hegel's Philosophy of Right.(Professor Mark Bevir, University of California, Berkeley)
A very welcome addition to the literature on Hegel's political philosophy.(Professor Stephen Houlgate, , University of Warwick)
About the Author
Thom Brooks is Reader in Political and Legal Philosophy at the University of Newcastle. He is editor of Locke and Law (2006), Rousseau and Law (2005) and co-editor (with Fabian Freyenhagan) of The Legacy of John Rawls (2005).
Browse award-winning titles. See more