- Includes orbital shaker, heating module, and incubator hood for shaking and incubating operations
- Benchtop orbital shaker with variable speed range of 30 to 500rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing with a smooth, continuous circular motion
- Shaker platform with non-slip surface holds petri dishes, staining trays, Erlenmeyer flasks, or other lab vessels with a total weight of 5kg
- Digital keypad controls with rotary dial and LED readout of speed and time with continuous or timed operation from 1 to 999 minutes
- Orbital motion range of 10mm to ensure even mixing
Have one to sell?
Heidolph 36130520 Unimax 1010 Package of One Orbital Platform Shaker Unimax 1010, One Heating Module And One High Incubator Hood, 5kg Load Rating
|Price:||$5,825.72 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||PETG (Polyethylene Terephtalate Glycol-modified)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Heater Wattage||300 Watts|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This Unimax package includes one orbital platform shaker Unimax 1010, one heating module and one high incubator hood. This model is suitable for the modular incubator system and is recommended for applications which require variable temperature control up to 65°C. The Unimax 1010 is a medium sized model and accepts load capacities of 5 kg. The shaking orbit of 10mm performs a gentle motion for sensitive samples and supports culture plates and Erlenmeyer flasks. Electrical heater comes with low-noise blower and provides accuracy of +/-2°C up to 50°C and +/-4°C over 50°C. Heating capacity of 300W allows for quick temperature adjustments. Digital temperature settings up to 65°C and separate display for actual temperature. The high incubator hood comes with a total height of 267mm and is recommended especially for large flasks and media bottles, Erlenmeyer flasks up to 1000ml and medium sized or large common vessels. The transparent and non-fogging PETG material allows for sample viewing and is easily cleaned. Per each. Heidolph USA #: 036130520.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: lab equipment