|Brand Name||Executive Office Solutions|
|Item Weight||18.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||27.5 x 21.4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||EOS SD-100 Cherry|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EOS SD-100|
Height Adjustable Standing Desk Sit To Stand Converter - Stand Up or Sitting Workstation - Cherry
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEAVES PLENTY OF ROOM ON YOUR DESKTOP – Who Says a Standing Desk Workstation Has To Take Up Your Entire Desk Surface? The Executive Office Solutions SD-100 Work Station is the Perfect Solution to Large Work Station Taking Up Too Much Room! Because It Is Only 15 Pounds, You Can Easily Move It Aside, or Off of Your Desk While Not In Use.
- QUICK AND EASY TO ADJUST – Simply Release The Collar on Both Sides and Move the Desk Platform Up or Down and Push the Collar Back In – It Literally Takes Seconds to Adjust! Internal Ball Bearings Make Sliding Along The Metal Bars Easy. If You Are Using a Machine More Thank 10 Lbs, We Suggest Taking Your Machine Off The Platform to Adjust.
- STRONG AND STURDY – Can Support Any Size Laptop, And Small/Medium Sized Monitors Up to 20 Lbs. Metal Rod is Included For Extra Support At Heights Above 13 Inches. Place Rod On The Standing Desk Platform, Not On Your Desktop Platform To Avoid Any Wobble. Assembly Takes 10 – 15 Minutes.
- MULTIPLE USES – In Addition To A Sitting/Stand-Up Conversion Desk, The EOS SD-100 Can Be Used as a Laptop Stand While Sitting In The Floor, Podium For Classrooms and Presentations, Projector Mount, Standing Book Tray, Standing Desk for Writing, Elevated Keyboard and Mouse Pad, and Much More! Great For Use In The Home Office, Living Room, Dorm Room, Work Space, or Cubicle.
- AFFORDABLE! – If You Are Looking For a Standing Desk That Doesn’t Cost $400, Look No Further! This Desk Is Compact, Versatile, Sturdy, Easy to Use, Easy to Move From Room to Room, and On Sale Right Now For Less Than $150!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
WHY BUY A STANDING DESK?
If you are searching for a standing desk, you probably already know this – but standing desk have numerous benefits. Sitting at a desk all day hunched over is bad spinal poster and can lead to back pain eventually. Having the option to stand while doing your work will alleviate back and neck tension, and give your back a break from the ‘bad posture’ of leaning forward over a desk. Additionally, you will burn more calories standing up for periods in the day, and studies have proven to show increased productivity when you are standing rather than sitting.
WHY BUY EXECUTIVE OFFICE SOLUTIONS?
We provide you only the highest quality products and strive for the best customer service. We are here to assist you however we can, and fully intend to make your work easier through our premium Standing Desk. So scroll up to the top and click the “ADD TO CART” button now, before the sale ends!!
Top customer reviews
First of all the legs were a bit rusty, I figured no big deal, I will get some steal wool out and clean it up a bit. When I took the keyboard out of the box to bring it over to where I was putting the product together (my deck, a hard surface) the pin that connects the slider levers to the handle fell out. Again, no big deal, I put it back together and hoped that it would continue to stay together. I then looked really good at the base platform to notice two minor scratches. Again it is not for my home office, it is indeed going into a classroom of students so I will let it slide. Once everything was put together and screwed in place I moved the keyboard platform up and down to adjust height, I also "tried to insert" the adjustable rod and followed the directions in order, especially step 5 and I just don't see that piece lasting very long once my students start to adjust to their height needs.
I ordered this product because I didn't want to spend an exuberant amount of money on a product for my classroom, but I am now wondering if a cheaper product might have done the work that this will do and I could have gotten 2 for the price of 1.