Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.29 shipping
Heimplanet The Cave Inflatable Geodesic 3-Person 3-Season Tent
|Price:||$719.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Cave: a super-stable 3-person 3-season tent.
- Quick and easy setup: Heimplanet tents inflate in less than one minute using any standard pump. The Frame, inner tent and outer tent work as a unit and only need to be assembled on the very first setup. Great for expeditions, backpacking, or car camping.
- Superior stability: The geodesic structure can withstand strong winds and is a favored design for expeditions.
- Multi-chamber safety system: Individual inflatable chambers are separated by valves. Even if part of the structure deflates, the tent will not collapse. Tent tubes are easily repaired in the field.
- Waterproof double-layer tent structure: 2-wall structure ensures little condensation. The star-shaped roof forms a point-symmetrical slope that offers five run-offs for rain and no water buildup.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Just unroll, inflate and welcome home!
For everyone who loves travelling and simplicity! Inflatable frame, inner and outer tent work as a unit and only need to be assembled on the very first setup. From the second time on you just need to pump it up.
Besides their great stability, geodesic domes offer a very efficient structure due to their excellent material-to-volume ratio.
We translated this principle into our “Inflatable Diamond Grid” – IDG and our inflatable tents. The inflatable geodesic structure is built out of modular double-layer airbeams. This ensures outstanding stability and easy setup of our tents – so you can get the maximum out of your trip.
The airbeams are built with a resistant double-layer construction: an extra airtight TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) bladder keeps the air inside for an extended time and the outer jacket provides support and durability. The outer jacket is made of a high-tenacity polyester fabric, which ensures extra stability and durability.
Each chamber of the IDG features at least one 2-in-1 valve, each with two closures: a check valve for easy inflation of the air frame and a large opening for letting the air out easily. So putting up the tent and taking it down can be done fast and efficiently.
All parts of the Inflatable Diamond Grid can be easily repaired or replaced. Even with the most resistant materials damage cannot be ruled out entirely. Each of the airbeams features a casing and an inner bladder – very much like bicycle tires do. The inner bladder can be easily patched or replaced. Should the casing ever become damaged, it too can be replaced.
Outer layer: Extra stiff and resistant polyester
Inner layer: Flexible thermoplastic polyurethane
Fly Sheet: 100% Polyester 66D 210T Ripstop, PU laminated 5000 mm water column
Inner tent: 100% Nylon 40D 240T Ripstop, breathable
Ground Sheet: 100% Nylon Tafetta 70D 210T, PU laminated 5,000 mm water column
Ground area: 5 m2 (54 square feet)
Overall height: 127 cm (50 inch)
Height of inner tent: 102 cm (40 inch)
Pack size: 40 x 32 x 23 cm (16 x 13 x 9 inch)
Weight: 4.8 kg (10.60 lbs)
Included: Pegs, Repair Kit, Guy Lines, Pack Sack, Gear Loft, Pump Adapter
We develop products that work in a great variety of surroundings and situations. At Heimplanet we combine the best technical features available with a clean and simple design. The results are extremely versatile products that fit for every trip and everyday, wherever you go.