- Series: A volume in the Heinle & Heinle TOEFL Test Assistant Series
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Heinle ELT; 1 edition (March 4, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0838442811
- ISBN-13: 978-0838442814
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,647,880 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Heinle TOEFL Test Assistant: Test of Written English (TWE) (A volume in the Heinle & Heinle TOEFL Test Assistant Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Authentic topics and essay questions simulate the TWE test-taking experience, and examples of reader reactions demonstrate TWE criteria for scoring.
About the Author
Milada Broukal has taught English for over thirty years in North America and Europe. She has worked in all areas of the field, including syllabus design, teacher training, classroom teaching, and has been Director of Study of her own school. She is the author of over 30 successful textbooks including the series Weaving it Together, The Thomson Heinle Test Preparation Assistant series, and the recently published Check it Out! series. Milada holds two Master's degrees.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?