Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 26, 2016
Great product, Great price Thank You
on April 11, 2016
Like most of you, I bought this pudding as a gag gift for a secret Santa gift exchange at work. Well, it was the hit of the party! It comes quickly in the mail, and wraps well as a present,. The price was the cheapest I could find on the internet, and your guests will love it! I only regret not buying another can just to taste it, because I have heard that it is quite good. So you may want to buy 2 cans, one to give away and one to enjoy for yourself!
on February 15, 2016
Thinking that I might get my wife a new desert for her birthday I went with a choice that was of my namesake and she loved it! I drizzled the succulent cream all over the top of a pastry for her and she just couldn't get enough. She enjoyed it so much in fact that she's had me get it several more times! Her favorite part about it is swallowing. I'm not sure what gets her so amped up about it but every time I open the can she comes running into the kitchen, gets on her knees and tilts her head back with her mouth wide open (almost like a dog), just waiting for those last few drops of spotted dick pudding. I wish my homemade spotted dick got her this excited but it just doesn't do the trick anymore. She's a Heinz girl now.
on September 8, 2015
Started as a gag gift for "Robbers Game" at Christmas, just read the name! Turns out we prepared the product and it is great. Cut into wedges and apply icing and it's a tasty desert!
on December 10, 2014
The Best .....
on December 3, 2014
I personally don't like this Dick. It's just not for me. I never actually tried it, so I can't say if this Dick is good or not. But my girlfriend, she was all over this Dick. She was like, "Damn, that Dick is hella good, I gotta get me some more of that!!!!" I was like, "Damn girl, you really can't get enough of this Dick, can you?" She said that it has a spongy feel and then melts in her mouth after a short time. So I immediately gave her some more of this Dick. She'll be putting this Dick in her mouth over and over for some time to come.

She did mention that once you have some Dick, you'll need to wait a few minutes before putting it back in your mouth as it needs time to settle after you mess around with it, otherwise its too soft.
on November 24, 2014
I thought this was going to be a quaint British food but when I saw the Amazon suggested products that go with this, I felt hoodwinked. Apparently "Spotted Dick" goes with another British delicacy called "Sagging Vagina". Really British people? Really?
on November 21, 2014
We bought it for the name, but it was surprisingly good. Never have we laughed as much as eating spotted dick.
on July 22, 2014
Fun gift.
on February 12, 2014
I usually have a can of this fine desert cake on me at all times. And so I figured hey while I'm at the bus stop wearing my trench coat why not try to do a little socializing with the young lasses. I mean not just the men are slaves to their stomach right?

So I sit next to a lovely lady and say, hello my dear, would you like to taste my Spotted Dick, it's in my pocket and rather warm and tasty.
Well for the love of Pete, every time I get this horrified look from them usually with cursing and all. Names like pervert and bugger shouted at me as well as getting beaten upside my head with their hand bag. Also with threats to call the local constable!

I really wish they would change the name because I don't know how much more abuse I can take at this rate.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question