15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 32 Varieties of All Natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom
- 100% Naturally Grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate
- Vegetable Growing and Seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
- USA Seeds Stored in Air Tight, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage
- Carefully Selected Seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||50200465|
|Model Number||32 Heirloom Seed Packets,|
|Package Height||0.4 x 5.2 x 8.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
|USDA Hardiness Zone|
Compare to similar items
Survival Garden Seeds: Don't Just Survive...Thrive
WHY OPEN SEED VAULT'S SEEDS ARE SUPERIOR
-We provide full planting and seed harvesting instructions for each vegetable so you can continue to grow year after year.
-Beware of cheap imitations. Our Vault contains twice the amount of vegetable seeds versus competitors.
-One Survival Garden Pack contains enough vegetable seeds to plant over an acre of food!
-Makes a Perfect Gift for your gardener or survivalist!
EACH PACK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING 32 SEED PACKETS:
1. Tomato Beef Steak ≈ 180 seeds
2. Eggplant Black Beauty ≈ 80 seeds
3. Bean Tendergreen Green Bean ≈ 20 seeds
4. Zucchini Black Beauty ≈ 25 seeds
5. Lettuce Buttercrunch Butterhead ≈ 2280 seeds
6. Lettuce Ruby Leaf ≈ 2280 seeds
7. Lettuce Black Seeded Simpson ≈ 2280 seeds
8. Brussels Sprouts Long Island ≈ 230 seeds
9. Bell Pepper California Wonder ≈ 40 seeds
10. Radish Cherry Belle ≈ 180 seeds
11. Okra Clemson Spineless ≈ 50 seeds
12. Beet Detroit Dark Red ≈ 180 seeds
13. Onion Red Burgundy ≈ 200 seeds
14. Cabbage Golden Acre ≈ 280 seeds
15. Corn Golden Bantam ≈ 45 seeds
16. Cantaloupe Hales Best Jumbo ≈ 20 seeds
17. Winter Squash Jumbo Pink Banana ≈ 10 seeds
18. Kale Vates Blue Scotch ≈ 280 seeds
19. Lima Henderson ≈ 15 seeds
20. Swiss Chard Giant Fordhook ≈ 90 seeds
21. Cucumber Marketmore ≈ 40 seeds
22. Spinach Noble Giant ≈ 130 seeds
23. Carrot Scarlet Nantes ≈ 1750 seeds
24. Turnip Purple Top ≈ 430 seeds
25. Pumpkin Sugar Pie ≈ 15 seeds
26. Cauliflower Snowball Y ≈ 280 seeds
27. Pea Sugar Daddy ≈ 25 seeds
28. Broccoli Waltham ≈ 330 seeds
29. Winter Squash Waltham Butternut ≈ 25 seeds
30. Sunflower Mammoth ≈ 20 seeds
31. Parsnips Harris Model ≈ 250 seeds
32. Celery Tall Utah Improved ≈ 3000 seeds
(Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide)
Top customer reviews
So far so good. I am about a week out and at least 50% have sprouted. I will update later with results.
I do not care if i got 11,000 or 9,000+ seeds, but this kit includes all the necessary seeds you might need for starting your garden. We rent a small patch in community garden, so this is a great way to go, because i get more variety of produce than i would if i was buying all seed packets separately. And sometimes you don't necessarily need to use a whole packet anyways, so this is a great amount in each variety.
I'm looking forward to starting my garden again this year, first couple months are always the most exciting, to watch everything grow - and i will be trying some new veggies this year, thanks to this kit. For example, i have never grown Okra, so i will give it a try. There are also a few seeds of corn, which is perfect for my small garden, i don't need to many because of smaller space.
The actual physical size fo the kit is rather small, but people were commenting about it before, so i wasn't too surprised. I wish i could re-seal the package (individual packages inside are zip-lock kind, so that's good), but the main holding apckage doesn't re-seal. I do want to keep it though because it has the list of seeds on it, so i just put it into zip lock to keep from getting any moisture or dust on it before i use it. (Or better yet, stop from getting scattered all around my drawer where i store it).
So i recommend this kit to any small time gardener. It's supposed to be high-pollinated and high-yield produce, but i can't imagine it would benefit someone with big garden. It doesn't seem like there is too many seeds for any major planting. There is sure tons of seeds of lettuce and radish, but only like 10pcs of corn, sunflower or pumpkin. So plan wisely, and good luck!