- Save 10% Each On Qualifying Items Offered by Charles C Harmon Co LLC When You Purchase 3 or More. Enter code YOUSAVE3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE! 20% OFF Instantly When You Buy 5 - 50 Seed Packs. Add 5 To Cart and Proceed To Checkout Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE! 15% OFF When You Buy 3 - 50 Varieties Seed Packs. Add 3 to Cart and Go To Checkout For Savings. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying Items offered by Charles C Harmon Co LLC when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Heirloom Seeds Bulk Pack - 50 Variety Non GMO Vegetable Seed Bank - Best For Planting Sprouting and Gardening Non GMO Non Hybrid Food + PDF Planting & Storing Guide - Print or Scan to Smart Phone
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVE 15%. Buy 3 or more of our 50 Varieties Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Packs and Save 15% at checkout. (no coupon needed). Buy a Spare One for a Friend. RECOMMENDED by both Master Gardeners and Home Gardening Enthusiasts.
- 100% NON-GMO gardening essentials like zucchini, tomato, cucumber, cauliflower, pepper and 45 other nongmo varieties. Prepper, Mini-Farming, Square Foot Gardening or home gardener planting survival vegetables, this vault is perfect.
- NATURALLY GROWN - HIGHLY RATED - Heritage gardening seeds producing thousands of plants for variety, storage & delicious taste.
- EASY TO GROW: Scan Our Bonus 33-page Downloadable Planting Guide Right Into Your iPhone or Android for Easy Access in the Garden. Full Color pictures of mature produce along with soil temp, plant spacing, depth, companion plants, non-compatible plants and much more.
- YOUR HAPPINESS REALLY IS OUR GOAL: OUR "BLACK THUMB" Lifetime Guarantee: Even if you're the type of person who can't grow anything, we'll still stand behind our seeds. Whether tomorrow or 30 years from now...if you're not happy with your results, you'll receive a full refund of every penny you paid.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Manufacturer Part Number||50VAB|
|Package Height||1.2 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
|USDA Hardiness Zone|
Top Customer Reviews
This is my first shot ever at a garden aside from the herbs I also recently started growing. So far I am pleased and hopeful.
The only downfall was that these seeds didnt have any instructions with them like the seed packets do that you buy in the store. So as a first time gardener and dealing with 43 different seed packets, it made for a much more overwhelming and time comsuming project rather it would have been if instructions were given.
I had to research each type of seed and what time of year to plant them, etc...so hopefully I got it right!!
|Length: 1:07 Mins|
Heirloom seeds are good old-fashioned ones that aren't spoiled by modern-day agricultural practices. These are non-GMO, non-hybrid, and open pollinated. They are certified organic and that means, according to law, there cannot be any GMO seeds in the bunch.
I'm way thrilled to have the opportunity to try out these seeds. Family members have already purchased and started their plants, but we'll be using some of these packets. I'll be putting the rest aside in Mason jars for next year. Simply put the packets in the jars, seal, and store in a cool, dry place. There is a silica packet in each of the two packages in the larger one.
Not sure about zone? Head to Google, type in the name of the seed and perhaps say something like, "beet cylindra zone ..." Check out seedaholic and you'll find everything you'll ever want to know about your seed collection. Find something you don't want? There's a lot of seed swapping going on these days and that's the perfect solution.
HEIRLOOM SURVIVAL SEEDS: 50 VARIETIES
1. Beet Cylindra (150)
2. Beet Early Wonder (150)
3. Broccoli Green Sprouting Calabrese (100)
4. Brussels Sprouts Long Island Improved (150)
5. Cabbage Copenhagen Market (100)
6. Cabbage Golden Acre (100)
7. Carrot Danvers (500)
8. Carrot Danvers (500)
9. Cauliflower Snowball Y Improved (100)
10.Read more ›
I've had my heritage seeds pack for almost a month and I really am impressed at the speed with which these seeds sprout and the healthy looking plants that are beginning to grow. At first, I almost bought another, more expensive product, because it was advertised as coming with a "seed vault." It looked great but I think it's just a tin can.
After reading up on the best type of container for heritage seeds, I found that a metal can isn't a good way to store your survival seeds and that a glass container makes a much better vault for short term or long term storage. Wow, am I glad I didn't pay the extra money and was able to get a lot more seeds.
This package came very quickly and I was impressed that it had a suggestion for using one of your old pickle or spaghetti jars for a container. The lids on these jars are designed to re-seal so they are just as good as any jar you could use for storage and they don't cost anything to buy!
The only negative thing I could say about the product is that the packaging isn't fancy but that's ok because it's what's inside that I really care about.
I was surprised when I received additional information on the web in the form of videos and PDF reports that gave me critical planting, care and storage information. I really am pleased with this product.
|Length: 0:30 Mins|
This is a very large collection of seeds. It has two 6" x 4" bags, each containg 25 small baggies with seeds (total of 50 small bagges). The attached video you see small bags layout label down so you can see better the amount of seeds you get.
Here are the baggies I have:
broccoli ........100 seeds
brussles sprouts.150 seeds
corn salad.......150 seeds
swiss chard......75 seeds
In addition to the seeds the seller included a planting guide. It contains a succinct guide to every vegetable included in the package. It includes sun conditions, days to maturity, germination time, when to plant, companion plants as well as incompatible plants.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this pack in 2014 and put them in the freezer as I didn't yet have a garden ready. I planted them for the 1st time this year. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Tammy
Great variety of seeds. Downloadable planting guide is very helpful. I will update once I have seeds in the ground on germination.Published 9 days ago by Jamie
These seeds are excellent quality. I am a beginning gardner working towards growing organically.
I planted these in a raised garden bed and two days afterwards we had... Read more
Great variety of seeds. Most everything sprouted and produced. Can't ask more from seeds.Published 16 days ago by Bill
Perfect for long term storage for SHTF. A large variety of seeds so you will have something to grow in almost any climate and conditions. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Mark S