Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Non GMO Survival Seed Kit - Part of Our Legacy and Heritage - 50 Varieties 100% Naturally Grown- Best For Gardeners Who Raise Their Own Healthy Food
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHAT'S IN THIS PACK OF SEEDS? - Just Click the 2nd Image From Top on the LEFT SIDE of Your Screen to See The List. 9,500 Seeds.
- SAVE MONEY! Store Them In The Original Re-Sealable Moisture Proof Foil Laminated Package, Just As They Come, OR Use Your Own Re-Sealable Glass Jars as Bulk Vault Banks to Preserve Your Seeds For DECADES. Eat Fresh, Delicious, and Juicy Tomatoes,Watermelon, Vegetables Right From YOUR OWN Garden!
- BONUS! FREE 32 PAGE GUIDE for Planting, Storing and Sprouting Your Seeds to MAXIMIZE Your Investment! (Instant Download Available) This is a PDF BONUS Guide With FULL COLOR Pictures of What Your Mature Organic Vegetables Will Look Like, Ideal Soil Temperature, Seed and Row Spacing AND Planting Depth.
- 100% NATURALLY GROWN, Non-GMO Non-Hybrid Open Pollinated Heritage Vegetable Seeds Will Produce Over 8,000 Healthy Plants With Loads Of Fresh, Organic, Juicy Vegetables.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Whether You're Planting Your Vegetables This Year Or 30 Years From Now, If You're Not Happy We'll Refund Every Penny You Paid. Now That's A REAL Lifetime Warranty That No One Else Gives You! We Can Do This Because Our Seeds Are Of Such High Quality.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
You've Finally Found the Seeds Pack You've Been Looking For and Here's How To Preserve Your Organic Vegetable Survival Seeds For DECADES and Eat Fresh, Delicious, Juicy Tomatoes/Watermelon/Vegetables And More Right From YOUR Garden!
Stop Feeding Yourself and Your Family Pesticide Laced Produce That Are Genetically Modified
Now is the time to make the change. Grow your own nutritious, healthy vegetables right in your own yard and feed your family with delicious, pesticide free, non-gmo food. Store away for long term DISASTER preparedness
Read what happy customers are saying* I am THRILLED with the purchase. They were packaged well, and I received follow-up emails with hints and tips for growing vegetables!"
* "I am REALLY impressed at the speed with which these seeds sprout AND the healthy looking plants that are beginning to grow!"
* "you won't believe the amount of healthy, ORGANIC food you'll be able to produce from the number and variety of seeds provided. In addition, you are also provided with a lot of helpful information to get you started."
Bonus: 32 Page Full Color Downloadable PDF – “Planting, Sprouting and Storing Guide” insures your success...even if you've never planted a garden before!
Whether you're preparing for doomsday or would just like to create an organic lifestyle, our Heirloom Seeds are the PERFECT investment for you and your family.
100% LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try it now, click the ADD TO CART button above to experience these seeds RISK FREE!
Charles C Harmon Co LLC offers this exclusive manufacturers one year warranty. This warranty is exclusive to sales only through Charles C Harmon Co LLC or our authorized resellers. Purchases made through unauthorized sellers would not fall under this manufacturers warranty. Authorized Sellers: Charles C Harmon Co LLC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my first shot ever at a garden aside from the herbs I also recently started growing. So far I am pleased and hopeful.
The only downfall was that these seeds didnt have any instructions with them like the seed packets do that you buy in the store. So as a first time gardener and dealing with 43 different seed packets, it made for a much more overwhelming and time comsuming project rather it would have been if instructions were given.
I had to research each type of seed and what time of year to plant them, etc...so hopefully I got it right!!
I'm only commenting in case anyone else has not enlarged the seed packaging image to learn this is NOT 8000 seeds. This is 9500 seeds. Wow!!! Big surprise. Am amazed at the value. At 85% expected germination success rate the title accurately shows 8000+ seeds.
This collection of seeds should keep most folks busy for a while. I am looking to plant them all over the next year or two (will store unused seeds in the freezer as someone else already recommended).
Next, I'll probably order the set of 100 varieties (http://www.amazon.com/Grow-For-It-Heirloom-Vegetable/dp/B00BZLP0NK/ref=cm_rdp_product) to add herbs and a few other veggies not included in this group.
For 'survival' or cutting food bill and starting to eliminate GMO foods from garden this is a fine start for my needs. Now to kill gophers and slugs that destroyed last year's garden and I'll be set for a long while.
Missing from this survival list: herbs, beans, berries, peanuts, tropical fruits, fruit trees and nuts, wheat and oat products. many of these take years to grow so of course not a worthy short-term 'survival' option, Still, once I add the 'missing' seeds to round out my wants (not needs) I I'll come closer to being self-sufficient.
Last year was my first 'test' try at gardening in nearly 30 years. I followed the organic Berkeley 18-day “hot composting” method. Surprisingly impressive. This year is real deal of organic gardening. I go all out. Thanks for the seed collection. Will begin adding these to the stragglers lingering in my garden from last year. Then will move to the 100 seed collection. Oh. I also bought gopher traps from Amazon. So hopefully this years garden using these seeds along with the traps will fare better than the last [which was impressive until gophers yanked down mature beets, onions, garlic, kale, spinach, broccoli and more in what seemed like a matter of days] Only items remaining were some 200 veggies planted directly and raised in containers last year. My raised beds are toast.Tearing those out and starting over.
Thx for the amazing combination of quality seeds. Can't wait to see how they turn out!
╠ ■ Quality/Durability: 5/5
╠ ■ Need: 5/5
╠ ■ Recommendation/Giftable Factor: 5/5
╠ » Overall: 5/5
╬ Who needs this: Any gardener
╬ The bottom line: LOVE having the ability to grow real organic plants. All of my seeds have sprouted with huge success rate and all I did was throw them in the ground. You do get a TON of seeds but be sure you get what you need as there were many I dont think I would ever plant. Also there is a coupon you can use if you look hard enough as well as their free guide somewhere online. Heres what you can expect:
1. Beet Cylindra (150)
2. Beet Early Wonder (150)
3. Broccoli Green Sprouting Calabrese (100)
4. Brussels Sprouts Long Island Improved (150)
5. Cabbage Copenhagen Market (100)
6. Cabbage Golden Acre (100)
7. Carrot Danvers (500)
8. Carrot Danvers (500)
9. Cauliflower Snowball Y Improved (100)
10. Celery Tall Utah (300)
11. Collards Georgia Southern (300)
12. Collards Vates (300)
13. Corn Salad Dutch (150)
14. Cucumber Marketmore (50)
15. Cucumber Boston Pickling (50)
16. Dill Long Island Mammoth (100)
17. Eggplant Black Beauty (50)
18. Eggplant Long Purple (50)
19. Kale Dwarf Siberian (500)
20. Kohirabi Purple Vienna (200)
21. Lettuce Black Seeded Simpson (500)
22. Lettuce Bronze Mignonette (500)
23. Lettuce Buttercrunch (500)
24. Lettuce Oak Leaf (500)
25. Cantaloupe Hale's Best Jumbo (50)
26. Melon Hearts of Gold (50)
27. Mustard (Greens) Florida Broadleaf (600)
28. Okra Clemson Spineless (50)
29. Okra Emerald (50)
30. Onion Burgundy Red (200)
31. Onion White Sweet Spanish (200)
32. Parsnip Hollow Crown (250)
33. Bell Pepper California Wonder (75)
34. Pepper Early Jalapeno (75)
35. Pumplin Small Sugar (25)
36. Radish Cherry Belle (200)
37. Radish French Breakfast (200)
38. Rutabaga American Purple Top (400)
39. Spinach Bloomsdale Long Standing (100)
40. Squash Early Prolific Straightneck (25)
41. Squash Table Queen (25)
42. Zucchini Squash Dark Green (25)
43. Swiss Chard Ruby Red (75)
44. Tomato Red Beefsteak (50)
45. Tomato Floradade (50)
46. Tomato Red Cherry, Large (50)
47. Turnip Purple Top (400)
48. Turnip Shogoin (400)
49. Watermelon Black Diamond (25)
50. Watermelon Crimson Sweet (25)
However, their seeds didn't grow as well as promised. We planted them in containers that we move indoors so these would not be exposed to cold weather. It is frustrating that we spend so much time and money on these which had about a 50% germination rate of these seeds was not as good as the seeds we bought at the local hardware store that sprouted around 70%.
However, I should be happy that 50% of what I planted sprouted but it is frustrating many didn't. We ended up buying a few plants to have a decent garden.
The online book was helpful.
I like the part about them being non GMO and the help we were given but these were not as good as I hoped they would be.