Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
16,500 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 40 Variety Pack
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$27.00 (68%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ 100% Guaranteed Germination Rates on 40 Different Strains
- ✅ 100% Heirloom, Natural & Non-GMO Strains MADE IN THE USA
- ✅ Pure Pollination's New 48 Page Color Instruction Booklet Included
- ✅ Open Pollinated with Very High Germination Rate
- ✅ Brand New Airtight Sealed 2017 Pack
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||0.7 x 2.5 x 6.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
|USDA Hardiness Zone|
Compare to similar items
Pure Pollination™ 40 Strain Variety Pack Over 16,500 Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds
100% Open pollinated seeds that can be grown to produce seed again for generations to come.
100% grown and packed in the USA.
Includes the following::
1. Arugula, Slow Bolt ˜ 500 Seeds
2. Asparagus, Mary Washington ˜ 12 Seeds
3. Bean, Blue Lake Bush ˜ 12 Seeds
4. Beet, Detroit Dark Red ˜ 105 Seeds
5. Broccoli, Calabrese ˜ 445 Seeds
6. Brussels Sprouts, Long Island ˜ 100 Seeds
7. Cabbage, Red Acre ˜ 315 Seeds
8. Cantaloupe, Hale's Best Jumbo ˜ 40 Seeds
9. Carrot, Scarlet Nantes ˜ 2,200 Seeds
10. Cauliflower, Snowball Y ˜ 450 Seeds
11. Celery, Utah ˜ 3500 Seeds
12. Collards, Georgia Southern ˜ 315 Seeds
13. Corn, Bilicious ˜ 10 Seeds
14. Cucumber, Boston Pickling ˜ 40 Seeds
15. Eggplant, Black Beauty ˜ 165 Seeds
16. Honeydew, Green Flesh ˜ 40 Seeds
17. Kale, Blue Scotch Curled ˜ 315 Seeds
18. Lettuce, Buttercrunch ˜ 1,600 Seeds
19. Lettuce, Iceberg ˜ 1,600 Seeds
20. Lettuce, Parris Island ˜ 1,600 Seeds
21. Lettuce, Red Romaine ˜ 1,600 Seeds
22. Okra, Spineless ˜ 25 Seeds
23. Onion, Yellow Spanish ˜ 50 Seeds
24. Pea, Green Arrow ˜ 24 Seeds
25. Pumpkin, Big Max ˜ 4 Seeds
26. Radish, Cherry Belle ˜ 100 Seeds
27. Rutabaga, American Purple Top ˜ 450 Seeds
28. Spinach, Giant Nobel ˜ 100 Seeds
29. Sunflower, Peredovik ˜ 12 Seeds
30. Squash, Black Beauty ˜ 8 Seeds
31. Swiss Chard, Large White Rib ˜ 40 Seeds
32. Tomato, Beefsteak ˜ 60 Seeds
33. Tomato, Red Cherry ˜ 175 Seeds
34. Turnip, Purple Top ˜ 400 Seeds
35. Pepper, Sweet Yolo ˜ 70 Seeds
36. Pepper, Cayenne ˜ 45 Seeds
37. Pepper, Jalapeno ˜ 90 Seeds
38. Pepper, Sweet Banana ˜ 65 Seeds
39. Victoria Rhubarb ˜ 25 Seeds
40. Watermelon, Crimson Sweet ˜ 12 Seeds
Seed counts are averages and may vary. Pure Pollination's New 48 Page Instruction Booklet Included.
Top customer reviews
The seeds came quickly to my address in a compact Mylar sealed bag and contained 40 different varieties and over 15000 seeds! Each seed packet is clearly labeled,except 1. Also had detailed instruction cards - planting instructions and saving your seeds. This gives peace of mind that you are receiving high quality seeds. They are packaged individually in non resealable bags. A few of mine didn't have lables on them so I had to look up type of seed to determine what they were.
The instructions did not include some planting basics for those with non-green thumbs. They would have to go online to look up which ones should be started as seeds indoors and then transplanted outside, how deep to plant the seeds, how far apart to plant them, how many seeds to plant in one hole, and how to thin the plants once they had grown some but that is not a deterrent from buying just a fyi.
I started some of my seeds indoors to get things going quicker since we still need to wait a couple weeks before planting outside. and nearly all of them have already sprouted so I am very pleased. When these produce the actual veggies, I'm going to have everything I need to make some great meals.
I know the description said on average but a few seed packs only had a couple seeds so if all of them don't germinate, I will have nothing to harvest new seeds from. I'm guessing that this is a quality manufacturer issue.
Very satisfied with this variety seed pack, highly recommended, and would purchase from this company again. Thank You.
Most of the plants are pretty healthy and the ones that aren't are probably more due to the conditions in the planter than anything wrong with the plants themselves.
If you're not going to plant all of the seeds of a particular kind at once, I do suggest having some teeny little baggies on hand since the little packets don't reseal. https://www.amazon.com/Beadaholique-Count-Resealable-Zipper-2-Inch/dp/B00AFRWKO2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1493730902&sr=8-6&keywords=seed+bags
03/18/17: Seems okay, can't wait to plant my garden!
As for the package, it is very thick and tightly sealed. The size is small and easy to fit in most storage areas. I do agree that the sealing of the seeds maybe as good as it gets, but time and storage will test that. As a gardener, I worry about the effects of time on the seeds. I plan to open this container in 5-10 years and put it to the true test. Only then, will I know just how awesome this product is. Until then, well designed packaging and keep up the good work.
Most recent customer reviews
Pumpkins, Beans, Cantaloupe, Tomatos, Zuchinni, Butternut Squash were the ones...Read more
I thought I was gonna save a buck and buy a seed kit. Had every seed I might need for the garden. Not gonna lie it turned out great!!Read more