22,000+ Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Survival Garden, 34 Variety Pack, Grow 13,000 lbs of Food, Bugout Seed Bag - Emergency Seed Vault by Sustainable Seed
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 34 SUPER easy to grow Heirloom vegetable seed varieties for your Survival Garden. From a real LICENSED seed company. That means no seed in little dime bags packed on someone’s kitchen table. Real paper seed packets with an expiration date, lot # and germination number as required by Federal Seed Law. There is a reason seed companies have been using paper packets for over 200 years. Seed are living organisms that need to breathe. And these packets actually have planting instructions!
- This collection contains full size seed packets of beet, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chard, corn, cucumber, eggplant, basil, thyme, kale, lettuce, melon, mustard, onion, pea, sweet pepper, hot pepper, pumpkin, radish, spinach, summer squash, winter squash, tomato and watermelon.
- Over 22,000 vegetable seeds that can keep for over 5 years in the right conditions, and will produce 13,000 pounds of food for your survival and health, tailor made to be easy growing, high yielding, all sealed in a convenient, secure, space-saving Mylar package that’s waterproof, resealable, and easy to toss in your Go Bag or Bugout Bag.Guaranteed fresh, just harvested 2018 seed stock with germination rates that always exceed Federal minimums.
- Comes with a 48 pg in-depth planting/seed saving guide written by experts here at Sustainable Seed Company. Call us or stop by our 13,000' facility and meet our experts in person! We are here to help you GROW and succeed.
- Our unique workforce enables U.S. Veterans, troubled youth, 2nd chance and disabled Americans a fulfilling career. Allowing significant contributions to their lives, community and allowing Sustainable Seed to grow and give back to this wonderful country we live in. We also donate to over 100 charitable organizations globally. We believe in “Pay it forward”! Thank you for supporting us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"A 'bug-out bag' is a portable kit that contains the items one would require to survive for seventy-two hours according to Wiki. This is the backpack you grab when natural or economic disaster strikes and get out of town with what you can carry on your back."You can live without a lot of things, but you can't live without food. Don't be caught without a way to produce more food. You need an heirloom seed bank that is light and portable!
You need a Bug Out Seed Bag
Once you get to where you're going, though, you'll need to start planning for the long term. The Bug Out Seed Bag easily fits inside a knapsack or backpack and is exactly what you need for long-term success and survival. Comes with a silica packet inside to help ensure critical moisture level for seed storage.
It contains 34 different varieties of vegetables and herbs that will not only feed you and your family but give you essential barter items for those things you need from others.
Heirloom vegetable seed varieties for your Survival Garden: Beet, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Corn, Celery, Chard, Cucumber, Eggplant, Basil, Thyme, Kale, Lettuce, Watermelon, Melon, Mustard, Onion, Pea, Bell Pepper, Pepper, Pumpkin, Radish, Spinach, Zucchini, Squash, & Tomato! ***Some of the above varieties of seed may be substituted, but are in the same family.
With a printed FULL COLOR 48 page planting guide that includes: Growing Needs for happiest plants, Pro-seed starting TIPS for each variety, HOW & WHEN to harvest AND How to Save the Seed!
Easy 2 Grow
Just plant the seed, water, and watch your survival garden grow! Once the vegetables are ready, harvest then store for long term survival.
Amazing Seed = Amazing Food
Store these vegetable seeds for future use or grow all the food necessities you will need to feed your family.
Sustainable Seed Company
About Sustainable Seed Company
Since 2008, we've been offering heirloom seeds, garden seeds, and organic heirloom seeds - non-hybrid vegetable, flower, and herb seeds.
We wanted to offer heirloom seeds for one reason: they're not only our history, but our security.
We Mean Sustainability
We value food independence and sustainability through green agricultural and business practices.
Highest Germination Rates
Fresh, JUST HARVESTED seed stock with germination rates that exceed minimum standards.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is and does everything it claims. I am more than pleased with the purchase, and will buy more, different, products under this brand.