- Series: Praeger Series in Presidential Studies
- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (April 30, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0275968669
- ISBN-13: 978-0275968663
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,077,078 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2569 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Communication Policy
- #4803 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Leadership
- #9749 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Heirs Apparent: Solving the Vice Presidential Dilemma (Praeger Series in Presidential Studies)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
VANCE R. KINCADE, JR. teaches American History at Philadelphia University./e Professor Kincade specializes in the American presidency.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|