BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

• Customer reviews

on October 13, 2017
I think I see a difference after using it for several weeks but nothing particularly noticeable. I also take astaxanthin which is also supposed to be helpful in protecting against the sun but still burn if I don't use sunblock if I play tennis in the afternoon sun. So for me it's more for protecting against sun damage to DNA as opposed to the physical appearance of sun burns.
on October 5, 2017
Supplement to protect skin from damaging effects from the sun.
on July 8, 2015
I did not burn after a full day in the sun
on April 18, 2017
As described. Arrived on time.
on January 8, 2017
They work, no sunburns at all!! Love it
on November 1, 2016
just what the doctor ordered, but bottle is smaller than the first
on May 10, 2013
improved texture of skin and no breakouts but the claim to make skin more tolerant of sun did not prove true for me. I am taking twice per day for protection from extra sun exposure.
on June 5, 2016
My functional medicine physician recommended this to me. She said to empty the capsule into your morning beverage as the capsule contains artificial colors, not the contents. I put it in my tea the past 3 days and I can't taste it. One reviewer had concerns about the artificial colors and suggested Sunsafe Rx. Sunsafe is twice as expensive as Heliocare, at least on Amazon, so I'll stay with Heliocare.
on October 13, 2013
I like that it contains Polypodium leucotomos and that is the primary ingredient to search for when looking for alternatives. What I don't like about this product is the unnecessary use of food coloring (FDC Yellow 7). My error, I should have payed more attention to the other ingredients.
on June 19, 2016
My dermatologist recommended. I agree it helps on long days on the boat or beach.