Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hell Bound: New Gothic Art
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on November 27, 2010
I found this to be a very interesting and informative book. As a visual artist that tends to make darker work it provides some conceptual theories as to why I, along with other artists, are doing so. However, the book is poorly bound and my copy has detached from the cover. I am hoping that the pages stick together. But overall I would recommend this book to anyone interested in learning more about the variety of work that comprises "Gothic Art."
on August 18, 2010
I'm often fascinated by what others think is "Gothic". This remarkable book definitely has fantastic descriptions and interesting insights into what the world of the darker arts represent. For me, I was amazed and stunned by the illustrations and photos, and inspired to give my hand at some the sculptural and mix-media pieces! This is a lot fun and dark humored artwork! Perfect for anyone who's looking for something different!
on October 25, 2013
This book was given to a friend as a gift because he does tattoo work. He said it was a wonderfully informative book and very helpful.
on August 26, 2015
The book itself is nice. But the quality of production is low. The book is poorly bound and the pages have detached from the cover. It arrived to me being detached already.