- File Size: 1556 KB
- Print Length: 303 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Demoiselle Books (March 8, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XHSQ272
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #570,702 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hell and Gone (The Heckmasters Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 303 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Hell and Gone (The Heckmasters Book 3)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Shh...Tell was always my favorite Heckmaster brother and Berner my favorite supernatural town. Add in a devilsh imp and this story made me laugh out loud despite the direness of their situation.
No spoilers here, but I can only hope there will be future stories to come of the next generation of Heckmasters.