- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1533191581
- ISBN-13: 978-1533191588
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #551,928 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hello, Forever: Cornerstone Book 1.5 Paperback – November 14, 2016
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Is there anything greater than an author who listens to their fans and writes a book just to please them? But that's exactly what Krista Noorman did with Hello, Forever. She took a small moment from book one of the Cornerstone series, Goodbye, Magnolia, and expanded it bringing to us a novella with new drama, new hardships, and new romance. Noorman does a great job exploring what insecurities can do to a relationship and the type of struggle involved to overcome them. Fans of Simon and those who love to hate Maggie's ex, Ben, will gobble this one up because these two aren't finished fighting over Maggie." - A.M. Heath, author the Ancient Words Series
"Goodbye, Magnolia was my favorite book from Krista Noorman. When I saw that Hello, Forever was a continuation of Maggie and Simon's story, I was thrilled! This book was so much fun to read. Krista did a wonderful job of combining a sweet, romantic story with the insecurities that come into play with a new relationship. I highly recommend the Cornerstone Series." - Melanie D. Snitker, Author of the Love's Compass Series
From the Author
Hello, Forever is the continuing story of Maggie and Simon, picking up right after the events ofGoodbye, Magnolia. This novella was written a year after Goodbye, Magnolia was released after requests from readers who wanted to know what happened between the big wedding on Mackinac Island and the epilogue in small town Hastings. It was wonderful revisiting these two again and telling more of their story. I highly recommend reading Goodbye, Magnolia (Book 1) before you read this novella. Happy reading.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 67%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's release day for this book so right now, you can get your very own copy!
1. The characters. We already know these characters from the previous book, Goodbye, Magnolia, so I strongly recommend reading that book first before diving into this one. With that being said, there isn't much character building that needs to be done in this novella but I really appreciated the extra effort the author put in to really flesh out these characters and keep their humor and dialogue patterns consistent with the heart of the character.
2. The plot. This is an unapologetically romantic book focused pretty solely on the romance at hand. I have to say, I didn't mind the whole plot being centered around the romance because it was such a short and sweet novella. Yes, the romance is structured around their lives and regular life problems pop up, but for the most part, the author kept it sweet and simple which makes for a stunningly cutesy novella. The plot is also surprisingly addicted. While I enjoy a good love story, if it goes on for a while, I tend to lose interest and investment in the characters. However, the author kept the complications rolling and every scene is interesting and makes you want more. I read this all in one shot and I don't regret it one bit!
3. The romance. Going deeper into detail with the romance, I loved every minute. The one thing that I love most about this author's writing is how real everything is. There are real life insecurities and real life problems/complications which makes everything so relatable which includes the romance. This novella gives us a peek into the early days of Simon and Maggie's relationship which is sort of glossed over in the other two books so I truly enjoyed reading about how Maggie and Simon's relationship developed.
The Final Verdict:
Overall, a stunningly cutesy novella with strong ties to the reality of innocent romance in contemporary society.