Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 24, 2016
I only gave it a one star because it wouldn't let me give it a zero star. This is a terrible product. I enjoy giving people feedback to help with their buying needs and I would never recommend this product. So much static you can't even hear each other
4 people found this helpful
on September 8, 2017
The device makes a lot of static noise... it's unbearable
2 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2013
I purchased this set of walkie talkies for my daughter's birthday. They have never worked, even with new batteries. One would turn on, the other would not. Since I bought them two months before her birthday, and didn't find out that they didn't work until she opened them, I would only receive a partial refund, and would have to pay for shipping both ways. This is the first bad purchase I have made through AMAZON.com. I do all of my Christmas shopping via Amazon.com, but will reconsider this Christmas, due to the poor customer service I have received on this item. UPDATE: Amazon customer service did issue a refund on this item, and free return shipping.
3 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2018
I got this for my daughter as Christmas gift. She always want a wallow talkie, and she loves hello kitty. So far she still love it. Very good for kid.
on December 26, 2013
They are fine for my 3 year old but they have no volume control and emit too much white noise when NOT holding the button down to speak (keying the mic). Otherwise they are fun and work well and we like that they fit on our kids wrists. I wanted to use them when playing hide and seek but they are so loud when not talking that it ruins it.
2 people found this helpful
on December 19, 2017
My nieces were thrilled to get this. It was delivered on time. Didn't get five star because the description of the product is different from the product. It doesn't come with batteries and it's not a bracelet.
on April 6, 2018
For grandaughter for her birthday,she loved it
on May 14, 2018
Garbage. Even for kids toys these are total junk. There is a constant white noise being pushed out of the speakers unless you are transmitting. Skip them.
on January 7, 2018