Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on June 24, 2017
This lunch box replaced the pink version of the same cute lunchbox. The shape allows for a sandwich box, juice and snack. We love Hello Kitty! This lunch box looks like the same way it did on the day it arrived - years ago.
on September 3, 2013
This lunch box is a favorite for the kindergarten-plus crowd. It seems to be well made and the bow is attached firmly. It is easy for 5 year olds to open and close the zipper. It fits a Lunchbots container, juice box, and with Polar Tech RB7 Re-Freez-R-Brix Foam Refrigerant Pack, 4-1/2" Length x 2" Width x 1-1/2" Thick (Case of 12) it stays cold for 8 hours. There is still room for one more juicebox-sized item. The only negative is that the heavy insulation/material makes the box a bit heavy. I still recommend the box, but if you are looking for a light box this is not the one. The dimensions and weight posted seem accurate.

** Update Jan 10, 2014 **

After 2 months of daily use a zipper broke. A few days later the other zipper broke. I am therefore changing the rating to 2 stars.
on October 4, 2013
When I saw this lunchbox, I just thought it was the cutest thing for my niece. I loved the fact that it is actually shaped like hello kitty's head.
When it was delievered (within the estimated time frame), it was just as cute, if not cuter than the picture online, lol.

The glitter making up the face is all under plastic, so there won't be any problems of it rubbing off or ending up on random places.

I recommend it.
on July 9, 2013
I bought this to go with the Hello Kitty Iconic Backpack that I purchased the same day. This will be my daughter's first year of school and I really want her to have good and fun memories about school shopping. This lunch tote is a good size and will be easy to keep clean. There are no pockets on the inside which is fine for me as I don't see my daughter taking lunch too often.
on August 17, 2016
Bought this for my niece for her first day of school. She really loves it and she can't wait to try it out. The material is really good quality and the bag is surprisingly big.
on August 14, 2013
Even larger than anticipated. Bag is very cute, looks very well made. Wish it had a buckle on the handle to clip it to the backpack, but even without that, it really fits the bill. Haven't kept anything cold inside yet, so can't comment on thermal use.
on October 11, 2013
I bought this for my daughter, she loves it! I feel that the picture does not do it justice as it is veryyyy roomy. In fact, I often fill it up so much and it is still able to zip up which I usually do not find other lunch bags capable of (increased elasticity? not sure..)

It does not appear to be larger than conventional lunch bags either...it just fits more!
on February 9, 2014
It's large enough to accommodate whatever she wants to take for lunch as well as a small, flat cool pack if needed. She can easily open and close it on her own. All of her friends want one just like it, especially since it matches well with her backpack. This is a lunch bag you can't go wrong with.
on July 4, 2013
This is a really cute lunch box and my 4 year old loves it. I rated it a 4 star only because it's smaller than I wanted so it just fits a sandwich sized Tupperware and a juice box, you'll need some flat blue ice to keep things cold. At the end of the day my blue ice packs are still cool but nothing is cold enough to keep.
on October 9, 2014
Great quality, great size. I did notice the inside coming unstitched a bit on one side, but I am sure that was from me over stuffing...we use it daily for my kindergartener. I honestly expected cheaply made, but it feels very sturdy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.