Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on December 26, 2012
...My grandaughter is slender, 5'5", and wears a size 9 shoe so I figured I should get a large, mainly because the feet are usually short/tight. Well, large is LARGE, and very wide. She put them on and then added her 6 yr. old sister (although they wouldn't zip up with the two of them, but it was close!).
on December 15, 2012
So soft, cute, and official Sanrio product. These fit nice, but if you are tall. (5' 11"), wearing the hood makes them a bit short in the large. Would be better if they offered XL for us taller gals. The foot is a good comfy size.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it! She has others but this she wears most of the time. The red is a rich red and the hello kitty heads are white with a very light hue of pink. The bottom of the feet are dotted with non-skid rubber, there isn't that dragging or sliding of the feet noise when she walks. This item runs true to size and I would recommend it for any age.
on December 20, 2012
I purchased this a few weeks ago, and within four days, it was already getting holes in it. The seam around the foot was coming apart, as was the seam around one of the arms. It's incredibly comfortable and warm, but I don't anticipate it lasting too long, especially once it goes through the wash a time or two.
on May 28, 2015
This onesie is perfect and comfortable. I still have it today and love it! Great gift for any woman who still loves comfy onesies!
on January 8, 2013
I love these PJ's... so warm and snuggly, very soft... great for cold winter nights.. I did however order the XL because they are for Juniors.. But I received a Large.... No Problem there, it was still big on me (5'4 -138 pounds size 9 feet) which I don't mind I like the extra room : )
on December 17, 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend and now she hardly takes it off. She just loves it. She goes on and on about how warm and comfy it is
on July 18, 2013
She's always cold, she lounges her weekends away in it. It is very soft and has washed well. I may get more for her birthday.
on December 26, 2012
This is a great jammie outfit! Runs a little big (thank goodness), and is VERY WARM :) Will definately order again!!
on December 29, 2012
was a gift for my lovely wife. when she got it she was very very excited with it. we were pleased

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.