Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on November 12, 2013
As soon as I saw these, I fell in love with them. I'm not big on traditional slippers, and tend to wear my Uggs all day. These slippers are a great compromise. The fit is perfect. My regular shoe size is 8.5, so I went with a large size slipper. They are warm, comfortable, and absolutely adorable. I have seen these at the mall for more money than what I paid for them here. These would make a great gift for any Hello Kitty fan!
on December 24, 2014
I have a pair of these that are similar and I love mine. I needed these for a gift, and worried about that Junior size small. They fit. I needed a size 5-6 slipper and these just fit. They feel good and look great. They were also a bit pricey but they arrived in typical Prime quickness. I'm very happy with this present to give my daughter.
on November 2, 2014
Great, although had a pair that I got a year or two ago and these fit differently for some reason, it's not the size thats different it's the bottoms that have almost like an extra padding in them hard to explain they're exactly what I was expecting and not at the same time.
on January 8, 2014
What more could you ask for? These slippers have it all... They are super cute, really warm (and can have the tops flipped down for a cooler legs) and comfy! I have shorter legs (im 5'3) and these come 4 in. short of my kneecap. With how cold its been this winter warm was just what I was after and these are prrrfect :)
on December 18, 2013
I ordered these for my best friend for Christmas. Her apartment is in a sweet Victorian, but the heat isn't great. These combined with some fleece lined leggings are going to be the perfect Christmas gift. I also like how tall they are. I'd give them 5 stars but I wish the bottoms of them weren't white.
on February 3, 2014
I bought these as a gift - packaging was excellent - slippers were not mangled or squished at all.
they are brightly colored & so soft - and they have really good padding on the soles.
think for the quality, it was a great deal - and they are perfect for a pink fanatic!
on December 30, 2012
Product is made well. My 10 yr old daughter loves these slippers. It came as described and shipped quickly. Highly recommend to others!
on February 24, 2014
When i saw these on here i freaked out, i had to have them! Soo glad i did they we're perfect for these cold winter months and they have held up well.
on December 22, 2013
Came pretty fast. Looks as expected. Fits as expected. Only downfall is they r over priced. Noticed this week they sell these hello kitty slipper/boots at my Ross and Marshall's for less. That always happens to me!
on December 11, 2012
This is the second pair of booties for my grandaughter.. She absolutely olved her first pair and they lasted two years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.